Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S121 View Post
    @Mima
    I was just going to leave it at video game logic, but that works too.

I guess the gun is magic and only serves to start a shock-triggered reaction (explodes on contact) within the uranium. (I tend to overthink things.)

So explosives work, but magic doesn't.

Looks like John would have to switch to his RPG and XM25 if he wants to do significant damage to the army.
    As for Isaac, he has some explosives (Pulse Rifle alt fire = grenades).
    Jason has his Mantis, which has missiles.

Now if only the others had explosives.

I know Samus does.
    Well, that's only for some of the troops, like the biomechs, the Cyberspiders, Arachnoids, and the other heavy types of troops. Other things like Kleer, Kamikazes, Rocketeers, and lighter troops are vulnerable to most everything.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

well, everything has a weakness, discovering it is the fun
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

No no, using that weakness against them is the fun. Finding the weakness is the biggest pain in the ass in a fight.

Comment

@Kristia

John heard Samus.

In fact, the only reason he wasn't on the ship was because Sakuya told him that HM was in trouble.

John gave Dai over to Sakuya and told her to get on the ship.

You had Samus say "Just enter the ship and she will do the job".

Didn't the ship leave as Sakuya entered it? It was implied that it was automated to do that.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Hi guys I'm back. Sorry I took so long. I downloaded Bass, Special Stages 1,2,and 3 for Mega Man 10 so I've been busy playing.

Comment

yeah, but he could have entered the ship too, and since you guys already had the arm regeneration idea, the bounty hunter went back on her ship
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

So should we all start editing posts?

I'm editing mine...
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

So what I miss?

Comment

there is no need for editing

also IŽll take a rest, cya in an hour or two

Spoiler:

Comment

Also Duo passed out inside Eirin's medical tent. A large BLUE robot passed out in the tent won't attract any attention of some sort?

Sorry just saying.

Comment

But I just edited it...
                        sigpic

Comment

Sorry Neo. Btw, Gerard just skewered six lickers, 3 on each blade.

Comment

It's okay, I'm just a little peeved that my characters in Gensokyo right now aren't getting much interaction. No response to X about him talking about his injuries, and as such not being able to fight until he is repaired. Axl is an exception though.

It seems like people are mostly ignoring them >.>

Comment

Yuyuyu is asking Axl if he can switch back.

Comment

I'll be gone for 1-3 hours.

Later.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X