• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia
    Welcome back.

Story from my side:

John got better.

went to Youkai Mountain, due to message from HM.

Saw one-armed Dai.

Used his light to keep her from suffering from hypothermia.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh no, it's more like this. Imagine...

The group is in the Consumer. There are billions of nucleoids just waiting to wreck everyone until...

MARA comes out. "What? Did you really think that I would miss out on all this? Well, I don't think so."

All of a sudden, Giratina opens a portal and flies out. After which A SHIT TON OF LEGENDARY POKEMON FLY OUT AND BEGIN WRECKING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT.

That's right. I had a vision about someone who I think we all temporarily forgot.

Comment

I honestly don't get why they're trying to save Daiyousei. She'll just come back later after death.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Well, HM isn't from Genso, so he has no idea. What I am surprised about is how Duncan doesn't know. Maybe he does know and is testing HM.

Comment

Ohh I have her ready for a big event and be wary for the army she has, even the devourers would say "Oh crap, they can match ours!"
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
              Ohh I have her ready for a big event and be wary for the army she has, even the devourers would say "Oh crap, they can match ours!"
              You also have to remember that there's already an army far exceeding the Devourer's army already in the ship.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

I don't see how there's ANY army irl that can beat the Devourer's army in numbers. Five Pentillion. Is this from existing game?
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggle
                  I believe the boy speaks of the Mentals.

Comment

All I can find is the Mentals, the band.

Also, regarding Daiyousei's death or not. Sure she resurrects back after a short time, but here is the direct quote from PMiSS:

"...ressurects in the same shape." (ZUN, pg. 8)

In that case, if they leave Daiyousei die and ressurect, she would only have... One arm.
                    One may argue that fairies heal quickly. This is when the body pieces are still intact and/or present. When the body part is missing, completely disintegtated, then it won't heal without outside aid.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                      I don't see how there's ANY army irl that can beat the Devourer's army in numbers. Five Pentillion. Is this from existing game?
                      Yeah, Mental's army, or now the Auditor's army. They are infinite in number. They are from Serious Sam. We've talked about this before.

Comment

@Wriggle
                        So does that mean that if you blow up a fairy, that they won't come back at all?

@Mima
                        It's kind of funny that in video games, "invincible" only means hard to kill.

I think Serious Sam beat that army, or at least stopped them.

Just imagine what a group of heroes could do.
                        Last edited by S121; 08-01-2013, 01:56 PM.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Quite possibry. Oh, and S1, I did say that HM opened his leg compartment and took out a bandage and wrapped it around the wound.

Comment

Double post.

Uh, question, Kristia... WHERE THE HELL DID SHE COME FROM?!?!

Comment

She has been building turrets since the avalanche aocurrence
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Aye, but John, Duncan and Daiyousei are in the middle of a forest near a campfire HM started. HM is the only one in the avalanche.

Comment

Working...
                                X