X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Just a heads up, nobody's supposed to be able to find the arm.

Don't worry though, Issac's Med Packs can fix that. They allow people to regenerate.

He'll just have her grow a new one.

Of course, it would probably take one of his large Med Packs to regrow an arm.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Or Huey can make a prosthetic. Then again, I'll send him to fix the suit, so...

Comment

Either that, or they use Isaac's knowledge in Nano-Technology and make her an arm similar to John's suit.

She would be able to throw cars.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Brb for a bit, a lot of IRL shit to do.

Something about Sukusuku...

sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

*nosebleeds*
            cuteness over load >w<

and for that
            55168-Touhou-Aya-Shameimaru-Chen-Momiji-Inubashiri-Ran-Yakumo.jpg
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
              @Mima
              It's kind of funny that in video games, "invincible" only means hard to kill.

I think Serious Sam beat that army, or at least stopped them.

Just imagine what a group of heroes could do.
              Does John have a handheld cannon that shoots cannonballs filled with uranium? I don't think so. John may be strong, but he'd be screwed if he fought a Khnum.

@Wriggle
              You forgot the Koishi suku.

sample-3a28c547244bc0a78572a1501acd9147.jpg

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Well nobody said that John was alone.

Besides, the only thing weaponized uranium is good for is explosives and making heavy radioactive bullets (Depleted Uranium rounds).

Not unless Biomechanoids are weak to radiation...
                Last edited by S121; 08-01-2013, 03:22 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

@S121
                  It's a theoretical situation.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima
                    Ok. It's just that the only reason John would be alone is if it was too dangerous for others, or if he had no other choice.

Besides, he's not dumb. He knows when it's a bad idea to charge in head first.

Are Biomechanoids weak to radiation, or are they just weak to armor piercing rounds?
                    sigpic

Comment

@Mima
                      Ok. It's just that the only reason John would be alone is if it was too dangerous for others, or if he had no other choice.

Besides, he's not dumb. He knows when it's a bad idea to charge in head first.

Are Biomechanoids weak to radiation, or are they just weak to armor piercing rounds?
                      The uranium in the cannonballs make them explode on contact. They are weak to explosives.

Comment

@Mima

Bah! Leave it to video games to ignore the laws of physics.
                        sigpic

Comment

@Mima

Bah! Leave it to video games to ignore the laws of physics.
                          Well, it's a techno-magical cannon. Mixes megic with technology. The Kappa would be foaming at the mouth if they got their hands on that stuff.

Comment

@Mima
                            I was just going to chalk it up to video game logic, but that works too.

I guess the gun is magic and only serves to start a shock-triggered reaction (explodes on contact) within the uranium. (I tend to overthink things.)

So explosives work, but magic doesn't.

Looks like John would have to switch to his RPG and XM25 if he wants to do significant damage to the army.
                            As for Isaac, he has some explosives (Pulse Rifle alt fire = grenades).
                            Jason has his Mantis, which has missiles.

Now if only the others had explosives.

I know Samus does.
                            Last edited by S121; 08-01-2013, 03:56 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Would Uber-charged LAYZOR blasts count?

Comment

Back, but only enough time to make one post ><
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X