Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking I might write a little side-story for the RP. Just an idea I had pop into my head. Well, either that, or a story on Yukari's past. Don't know which, though.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

{How do you know my past?}

Also, you guys are mista... Never mind I'll tell you all later.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

So Wriggle what did you think of Zero's upgrades and what upgrade should X have?

Normal stat upgrades like John? (If this one then you can choose what stat upgrades he gets.)

Or the Ultimate Armor which has a set enhancements?

Comment

I'll have to see what the Ultimate Armor is to figure out entirely ^^;;
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys. Yea, I was coming back from the road trip, so yea... but I'm here. As of HM's next weapon... well, I don't know. I mean, he's practically got everything. Lasers, assault handguns, hidden blade... of course, there could be rockets...

Comment

HM? Next thing we know, I could make him shoot mechanical kittens.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

... PERFECT!

Either way, Huey's in the process of making a guard for HM's neck. I won't have HM do much of anything until Daiyousei wakes up.

{Oh, how romantic!}

Comment

Ultimate Armor:

Ultimate Armor grants X:

Double defensive power.

Increased Buster Capabilities: Charged shot becomes much larger, and powerful. The charged shot also leaves behind a small orb after it connects with an enemy. This orb can continue to damage anything it touches. This orb will remain in place for a few seconds. It over all increases the damage output of his X-Buster.

Grants X the infinite use of uncharged special weapons. (In other words he has infinite special weapon energy. Special weapons are weapons he gets from Mavericks or other robots he defeats [that is IF they have a special weapon.] Special Weapons have their own energy separate from X's normal energy [X runs on Solar Power when outside, but when in a building or underground he runs on a special Micro Fusion energy which almost never runs out.] In short Special Weapons have their own ammunition, and with the Ultimate Armor he uses no ammo for these weapons. Unless if he charges a special weapon that is.) Currently X has NO Special Weapons. Well he does, he just has to have Alia re-download these weapons to X's systems.

Grants X limited flight. His flight with the ultimate armor X can temporarily fly like with the Falcon Armor (though X does not have a aura shield when flying like he does with the Falcon Armor.)

Also grants X the powerful Nova Strike! With this move he X surrounds his body with immense energy, then performs an flying tackle that plows through (and destroys) most enemies almost effortlessly. In the games X can use this as much as he wants and he takes no damage when he hits an enemy. In this RP he can either...

A: It will be highly damaging to himself and his opponent, and it will not use energy.

or

B: It will use energy, but X receives no damage from connecting with an opponent.

Comment

Hey guys! I need a quick recap of what I miss with Dante. Did Jake leave a response to Dante as he started to catch up with him?
                    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I dunno, but I'm waiting on a reply from Lady on how Komachi made the motorcycle suddenly get closer to Dante with her distance manipulation abilities.

Comment

Well what was the last page where there was a post in China?
                        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................ Who could remember? But now, it's f*cking buried XD

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                            {How do you know my past?}
                            Mainly through research and stuff, i've sorta figured out a plausable past. It would also involve the Hearn family.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Neo
                              Do you ever get that feeling... the one you get when you know you're forgetting something... or someone...

Comment

Sometimes why?

OH CRAP GERARD AND AXL!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X