X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im back
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sounds like a theme for 26543 in berserk mode.

Hai Kristia. Nothing big happened.

Comment

here? yeah, in real life got a broken hand and ribs
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

What happened?

Comment

being in the wrong place and wrong time i guess

I was outside with the day´s schedule and while i was taking my check from my boss two lousy guys came saying that i should give them my money

Obviously they wouldn´t take no as an answer and the fist came in, I defended myself and got thrown to the work´s window breaking my hand in the landing. My boss was ran towards where I was, but I jumped to the boy who threw me and kicked his groin. Then the other guy came in with a kick on my left rib and both of them ran away.

My boss quickly treated me, and most of the damage will heal in a week or two as the doctor said

But hey, I got my money and scared two boys

Spoiler:

Comment

Damn, you got beat? Bah, don't worry about it. They'll get caught... If they're lucky, alive by the next morning...

Comment

I got beat? I scared them off

Probably the piece of window on my hand or the red stained shirt

Spoiler:

Comment

... I'd still hunt them... Just to be safe, that is.

Comment

well.. my boss has some cameras and I could see the footage with the police guys so.. yeah they are screwed

Spoiler:

Comment

Ya know what I found kinda weird in a funny way? Who the hell goes up to random people and asks for money anymore? That is the oldest thing ever. Like, the American populace has actually gotten that nice that it is rrae, and the ones that do end up robbing places are the ones seen the next month on World's Dumbest.

Comment

Hmm.. actually many robberies like that are extremely effective, if the person has a pistol or a knife, the victim quickly reacts with fear because: 1.- the sudden attack and 2.- the attacker´s advantage with the weapon

Some are good and some are bad at it, in my experience even the simplest things can be the most powerful

Spoiler:

Comment

I guess. Then again, how would I know? I live in a town where I only have tow neighbors in my entire block.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@Kristia
                            Glad to see you're okay.

Hopefully, those guys get what they deserve.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

good day humans

its ok utsuh

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, this is gonna be my last day here before the internet company does some wierd shit to the internet, I dunno. But either way, how are you feeling about owning Snake and Gerard, Kristia?

Comment

Working...
                                X