Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG What happened Wriggle?

Comment

Gastritis due to strain of overworking. I was busy day and night for a few days.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ahh, NeoFox is having stomach problems too, only yours is stress related.

I think it's about time you take it easy. (Trying to cheer you up.)
        Last edited by S121; 08-04-2013, 08:50 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Anyways I've been playing No More Heroes 2 a lot recently...

Damn every time I get into one game I get the urge to introduce one of my favorite characters from that game!

Comment

And that's why you're burdened with so many characters.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

IKR!? XD

Comment

If I wasn't as hesitant about grabbing characters, I would have added...

Commander Shepard

Dovahkiin

Crash Bandicoot (Joke character. Dies within a couple of posts.)

CDI-Link

Sheogorath

The Vault Dweller (Fallout 3)

Liberty Prime (Giant robot!)

Duke Nukem (Joke Character. Just to f*ck with people.)

Kratos

Sam Gideon (Vanquish. Awesome power armor!)

Link (Legend of Zelda: OOT. Most OP of the Links)

Alex Mercer

Altair/Ezio

Star Killer

That's about it.
                sigpic

Comment

Ya know what? I'm going to add a special character... maybe. Here would be his opening line...

So peaceful here... I love it. though I swear... I have no idea how I got here. The castle... it might be in danger and the princess... Someone's coming.

"Hey, you, are you a... a..."

They began talking amongst eachother.

"Dude, are you freaking kidding me?!" "I know, right? I mean I know characters were brought here, but... him?!" "How screwed are we?" "Bah, we might have a chance at bringing him."

They looked at me. "Alright, come with us. We're the Neo-Yakuza and we're gonna take you in. Are you gonna come quietly?"

I thought for a moment... then I looked behind me.

"I don't know. What do you think...

F.L.U.D.D.?"

Did you guess... *snicker*

Comment

Mario.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                      If I wasn't as hesitant about grabbing characters, I would have added...

Commander Shepard

Duke Nukem (Joke Character. Just to f*ck with people.)

Two comments for those two characters.

Shepard: I actually met the guy who voices Shepard. (Mark Meir). He's a friend of my mom's boyfriend, who as I may have told you sometime in the past, is a prop maker, and actually made armor for him. We also had dinner with him as well. The voice he has is just his normal voice too.

Duke: Serious Sam's gonna be pissed when Blondie shows up. (If you get the reference, you get a cookie.)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Haha! Nice! Free awesome armor!

As for the Duke Nukem and Serious Sam bit, I'm not entirely sure, but I think it might have to do with Duke being a rip off of many references.

All I know is that he'd piss off a LOT of people!

Could you tell me the reference?
                        Last edited by S121; 08-04-2013, 09:53 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121
                          In a few Serious Sam games, Duke is mentioned several times as "Blondie". You can actually find Duke's skeleton in Serious Sam 2. In the story of 2, apparently they sent Duke beforehand to fight Mental, but apparently, he was killed in a swamp.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@ S121
                            HELL YEAZ!!!

"Look, we don't want any trouble, just come with us peacefully."

"Oh, yea? It sure-a looks like it."

"MARIO, THESE MEN HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED AS THE NEO-YAKUZA. THEY KIDNAP CHARACTERS AND USE THEM FOR THEIR OWN ARMY. DO NOT TRUST THEM."

"Hmph. well, there you have it."

"I'm sorry, but if you're not coming willingly, we're taking you!"

I dug into my pocket and pulled out a flower.

"... I don't know why I like this, but it's something great to always have."

I ate it. The men looked in awe as I transformed.

"Aw, hell-" "Get outta here, it's his fire flower mode!" "What?! If we leave now, we would pass this opportunity up, l won't allow that!"

"No? Then let me explain to you... why I defeated Bowser and you didn't."

I charged a fire ball and shot it out. Their clothes caught fire. They ran away after they put it out.

"... don't worry, princess Peach. I'll go through a thousand castles... just to find you."

I took off. I won't stop till I do.

I don't know guys, but this is gold right here. Though... it might be a little OP'd... Either way, I'm not actually going to add him. But either way, that was a little fun to write.

@ Wriggle
                            You just calm down. Hope you're outta the hospital by tomorrow.

@ Neo
                            You too. Like S1 said, you should be feeling better by 2-3 days.

Comment

@Mima

I know why John would be pissed off.

While John is a relatively quiet and respectful person, Duke is a trash-talker and is disrespectful.

They're basically opposites.

Besides, I think John would lose it if he heard, "Power armor is for pussies!"

There's also the fact that he would probably hit on every female character in the RP, therefore pissing off even more people.

Let's see here... Samus, Yuuka, Yuyuko, etc.... He'd be playing with fire.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                                There's also the fact that he would probably hit on every female character in the RP, therefore pissing off even more people.
                                Duke tries to seduce Mima and Marisa.

Suddenly, half of the planet is gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X