Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay now that it seems like Chris, Claire, and Six are about to hit the road again I'm going to give you a hint as to how Vergil will get to London.

The HINT: He is going to "drop" in.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Hello everyone

I see you nearly have 10,000 posts good job.
      I won't be joining this RP again yet, but it would me nice with a sumarry of what happened.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Here's my part.

The final battle is about to start.

John is getting prepped to go inside of the Extractor's reactor.

Isaac and Jason are making their way to the Human Village. (I'll edit some of my posts and add them in.)

@Mega

An orbital drop?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

X, Zero, and Axl are also heading to the human village.

Comment

Good morning people

Comment

*Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig and endearing yaaaaaaawn* Morninz.

Good news and bad news.

Good news, I'll be on until 3.

Bad news, I'll be on until 3.

Bad-er news, I'll be cut off from all internet access from 3 until possibly the next saturday. But I'll be checking up on ya'll from outside sources, but unable to post. So I'll be there... *within your hearts...*

Either way, I'll use this window to patch things up with all my characters. I see Yuyuko is needed to join the conference. I'll work on that. I see Daiyousei has met God/the world/one/all/you/the truth. I see patchouli is alright. I see a lotta things. Like that book right next to me... yes, that is a sexy book... yea... and that cuban cracker...

Lolz creepy either way, I'll try to patch things up here before I go. Anything I'm needed for?

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@Wonder
                Welcome back. (temporarily.)
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Wow. I put it up long time ago and now I've like 15 mins left. But either way, am I needed for something?

Comment

The only thing I can think of is Yuyuko, but the meeting is already over.

HM is still waiting for Daiyousei, and Volgin, well, I don't really know where to go with him.

So I guess my question is, where do I take Volgin?
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, Volgin is supposed to be headed to Base 7 in London for negotiations with Wesker, but father here doesn't want you to...

Comment

@Wonder

London it is!

Okay, I'll be sure to remind Wriggle about that.

Is there anything you wanted to know?
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, I still want to know if Wriggle likes the idea for the 'secret character.' Right now he's merely a general for the devourer named Zommari (Wriggle would get the reference) but he will become oh so important...

I love doing that, don't I? Making seemingly unimportant characters and turning them into the shit. Ah yes, the assisstant! I needed to tell you about that.

Comment

What assistant?
                            sigpic

Comment

HM's personal assisstant come the 'perfect being' arc.

Comment

im so going to enjot the final assault when wriggle comes here
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X