Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of a sudden I can see Alia in the communications base with Dr. Light, and Mega Man while the battle is going on. She gets a wild and creepy grin on her face as she starts hacking everything... laughing maniacally while Dr. Light and Mega Man cower in a corner in fear...

Comment

Just don't get the attention of this guy.

Think Touhou, only with computer monitors instead of danmaku.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

well then.. Im in a freaking hospital, so don´t expect quick responses at all, I can get on from time to time ¬¬
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

Not going to tell you. I do can say that if he does it he will gain access to every ability Ansem have. He will be able to use the full power of everything, including the darkness.
          He will however lose the ability to manipulate light and many other abilities he have, tough the darkness he unlocks will make up for most of them.

This is not the price however. I'm not going to expect him doing it the first moment he can. It's more of a last attack.
          I can also say that the time he actually unlocks the ability is when he beats Ansem the next time.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Ok.

I honestly think the third Arc is going to be the longest. There's a lot of loose ends that need to be tied.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Third arc? Which one is that and if this is the third one what were the first 2?

Comment

The "Neo-Yakuza" Arc and the Devourer Arc.

Wriggle has the names somewhere.

Anyway, that also reminds me. We still need to stop the Neo-Yakuza. I think 2 bases have been destroyed.
                sigpic

Comment

So what's the third arc? The 'perfect being?' Yea, that might be the longest... but I think that the longest arc was the 'Neo-Yakuza' arc. In comparison, that is.

Speaking of the 'perfect being' arc, I'm going to add a spinoff to that arc. It'll still be the same arc, but the plot is changed. Then there is one final spinoff. Then I'm done and willing to follow.

And about the Neo-Yakuza,I had an idea for one of John's battles with the leader. Wriggs may want to hear...

Comment

@Wonder

What did you have in mind?
                    sigpic

Comment

Aye... how to put this... Well, I really can't put it easily, so bear with this much.

Perfect Being: After victory or defeat after John's battle, he will bring up the whole destroyer rant about how that's all that John does. So he runs off to activate the army. He plans to control all worlds so that destruction is unnecessary, but also mainly to arrest or kill John. Therefore, he will be recognized not only as the supreme being, but a savior as well. Basically he wants to prove to John that he can do a better job at what John is doing (which is saving worlds).

The second arc will deal with my secret character only Wriggle knows about.

The third arc... how to put it... Well, in short terms, HM get sick of it (cue Skillet song) as in sick of dying, being rejected, yadda yadda yadda. Then, he summons a new type of army and, well, everything goes all 'Injustice: Gods Among Us' from there on out. If you haven'tr played it, then let me put it this way: In Injustice, Superman's wife is killed by the Joker, and he blames himself for it because he feels he held back. So he rises to power by sheer brutality and fear. He pretty much aims to bring the DC universe to it's knees. What's his goal? Democracy. He will kill any who disturb the peace. Another good example, Maximum ride book 7: Angel: the doomsday group are a bunch of genetically enhanced kids who aim for the obliteration of the human race in order to achieve peace since humans ruined the Earth.

Long story short, he plans on bringing all worlds to their knees and to rise to power in order to achieve internal and external peace.

"No longer will there be conflict. I will bring each world down, so that all beings have no other choice but to work together. It is the only way to truly save the worlds. And there shall be none to oppose me."

Oh yea, and I almost forgot something: HM should also have a grudge on Renamon for nearly killing Dai with an avalanche.

Comment

Ahh, I see.

But what does that have to do with the Neo-Yakuza's leader?
                        sigpic

Comment

Nothing.

I'm just saying that I have an idea for one of the main battles with the leader of Neo-Yakuza.

Ooooooooooooooh, that's what you meant...

Well, you know how in some games, there is a boss rush mode? Well, the leader could somehow suck John into a virtual reality program and summons past enemies, i.e. the devourer, the Auditor, HM, etc.

Comment

Ahh, I see.

I wonder who the Neo-Yakuza leader is anyway.
                            sigpic

Comment

As do I... Either way, thinking about that, it makes me wonder... what will become of everyone once the Neo-Yakuza is destroyed. I mean, that would be the end of it. It wouldn't be smart to add after that, because the Neo-Yakuza is what started it, and if the Neo-Yakuza is done, the story is complete. That's it. It's over. I wonder what everyone would do...

Comment

Well one thing is for sure, John won't be a cop anymore.

It's been 2 WEEKS since he's gone to work!

I was planning on having John deal with that after the Devourer Arc.

Not only that, John's bullets from the warehouse are going to be traced back to him. He's the only one that uses armor piercing, high-explosive rounds.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X