Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, while I would love to say yes... I still gotz skewl. Doesn't mean I'm waiting on internet, though. It just means I'll be here for short periods.

Comment

I'm sure you'll do just fine. I always iterate this, but I'm NOT going to be acknowledged as GM of this after this arc, no matter how you guys think. 2stressful4me.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

I can tell... Actually, I kinda don't. I mean, all I see is the title. I mean, who's going to trolling around here that we can deal with? Either way, seeing the status of the rp, I'd say we don't even need one. Buuuuuut, if there is ever a need for one -w-........

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok.

With everything else going on later on, you should get a good break anyway, especially when it comes to the Organization.

It will most likely just be responding to the Organization's attacks.

@Wonder

Care to finish that thought?

I'm curious.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

And quite possibly HM's world wide preach videos about how he is the supreme being and how he is going to save humanity from destroying itself.

@ S121
            Finish? Alright. I was saying that if there were a need for a GM... I would nominate HM.

HM: Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold the fuq up, me? I mean, I know I'm about to conquer worlds, but GM? To me that means God Modder. I don't wanna kill the poor spartan, it'll be too easy!
            Last edited by wonderweiss; 08-10-2013, 12:48 AM.

Comment

@Wonder

But didn't you know, Spartans never die, they're only missing in action.

Besides, John has the haxiest power of all.

Can you guess what that is?
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

HM: Ooh, ooh, let me guess! Let's see, you got light, darkness, weapon skills, martial artist, or is it... The partan laser -w-?

Either way, I have some things to call hax on too, right?

Comment

@Wonder

Luck.

Of course, his luck hasn't really played a role when it comes to combat. In combat, he relies on his skill and willpower.

That would also help to explain why John didn't die when he got mind raped twice in one day. (Rumia and Reisen.)

As for HM, there's not too much to call hax on.

The only thing would have probably been his ability to dodge bullets when he was a human.
                  sigpic

Comment

But not why HM completely f*cked him over with his last words...

Comment

Well, luck doesn't have control over other people's actions.

Besides, if it wasn't for HM, then John wouldn't be this far into "becoming a human".

If you think about it, John was lucky that HM treated him like that.

It caused a chain of events that led him to the path of becoming "more human". It caused him to at least acknowledge Cortana's death and ease some of the guilt.
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow. While John was lucky to be insulted, HM over here is just a bad luck Brian... Wouldn't HM like to hear that. Well, he's gonna feel really lucky real soon, because when the 'perfect being' arc comes to focus, HM's gonna treat him like trash covered in shit.

Comment

Hmm I actually need Neo..
                          Whatever.

Good night guys.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Nighty night.

@Wonder

Just remember that saying bad and nasty things to John might not have the same effect as before. The same speech won't work twice, or at least won't have as strong of an effect as last time.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, no, he'll have much... Much... MUCH................... much... More in store *malicious smile*

@ Wriggle
                              Alright, nighty out.

Comment

@Wonder

I think I know why a lot of people like to attack John.

When I put him in the RP, I made it clear that certain things hurt John (Cortana, his humanity, the death of everyone around him, etc.).

He is a very powerful character, but he has large weaknesses.

I think the reason people go after him is because despite his physical and mental strength, it becomes easy to psychologically attack him. He becomes an easy target.

It all comes down to bringing the strong down.

It's much harder to hurt Renamon, Yuuka, X, or Shikieiki in the same way, due to the fact that they don't really need to be attacked that way. Even then, they don't have too many things that are truly wrong with them. They don't have the weight of the world on their shoulders, not like John does.

He has large amounts of guilt and in some cases, is psychologically fragile, depending on what someone says.

So in the end, John has many strengths, but a few major flaws, ones that are easy to exploit.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X