Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
    ARGH WHY IS DDC Stage 4 SO BULLSHITTY!
    I don't see your problem. I finished the Extra stage a little back, and I must say, Raiko is an awesome extra boss, though it's hard to top the 6th stage boss, who I may be using later in the battle.
    Why is it hard to top her, you may ask?

1. She's a dwarf wearing a bowl on her head who dances in a bowl and fires danmaku at you.

2. This.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Welcome back!
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
        @Mima

Welcome back!
        I've been absorbed into beating the game on Lunatic, which was fun, though challenging. That's why i haven't been here all day.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima

It seems like everyone's been trying out the new game.

I would, but my eyes start spazzing out and I begin to zone out after about halfway into the game.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

It's worth it though, if even just for the music.

Comment

@Mima

Yep.

Just don't get too caught up listening to the music and get hit while you're off in another world.

That's happened to me at least once in the 14 demo, Sekibanki's theme.
              sigpic

Comment

@Mima
                Idk if it's my luck or not, but I got walled. 3 out of 4.
                Also Raiko is amazing. I can imagine her with Iku and Tojiko now.
                But really, is DDC some sort of music academy?

Anyway, the battle started already, as you already saw. You can get Borealis and the Inventory go at them.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

gah.. died at level 5, crazy flipping world >_<
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I got used to it. It actually wasn't that hard, like Katrix said. Then again, in Normals, bullet density is like nothing.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

You should see Lunatic.

Comment

I did try and beat Lunatic on the demo...

#NeverAgain
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

ok, im confused with the current timeline
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

What part are you confused about?
                            sigpic

Comment

Sorry wrong question ^^;

is John only seeing the false nucleoids, or even his ears are affected?

Spoiler:

Comment

His ears are effected. Trebeq said he was Admiral, but John said "What, General?"

John needs to see Dr. Phil.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X