Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea but what kind of position would he have exactly? I want him to be a bit more than just an ordinary guard.

Comment

He could help guard Sector 4.

Sector 4 is Spartan Technologies.

He'll be with Spartan-728 and Spartan-636.

Spartan-728

Spoiler:

Spartan-636

Spoiler:
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Ah okay thanks xD

I feel like I should post some of his skills. Some ultimate moves he will have in this RP. Of course the skills will only be from Default Raven, Weapon Taker Raven, and Veteran Commander Raven.

Maximum Cannon (One of the very first skills Raven gets in-game): Raven releases a very short range ball of fire that twirls with the Nasod's arm. It's a skill that can still be used in all job classes. With Over-Heat the size of it increases (The Over-Heat function for Maximum Cannon does not exist and is an RP only thing.)

Seven Burst: Raven fires 6 fire blasts from his Nasod Claw and then releases a final blast stronger than the last. Like with Maximum Cannon there is no Over-Heated version of this move. It's one of Default Raven's strongest moves.

Hellfire Gatling: By far one of his strongest moves from when he was the Weapon Taker. He still has it as Veteran Commander. Levering his Nasod Arm, Raven rapidly shoots 40 blasts of heat, dealing heavy cumulative damage.
        Overheating will allow Raven to shoot 30 more shots.

Comment

Oh wow people have school already huh.

^At college

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

I'm hoping that with the school jobs closing I might be able to find one.

I'm just trying to bide my time until the rest of the year passes... (ADD/ADHD time restrictions)
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon people.

Comment

Oh BTW guys

Raven's themes

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!
                  sigpic

Comment

Man is my right shoulder killing me. I think I pulled a muscle or something. It hurts every time I try to lift my arm.

Comment

@NeoFox

Usually when that happens, I massage and stretch the affected area, then cover it with something warm.

What did you do to hurt it?
                      sigpic

Comment

That's the thing. I don't remember doing anything to hurt it!

Comment

Then like I thought, it's not a pulled muscle.

A pulled muscle is where you actually strain the muscle so much that the muscle fibers tear.

It could be sore, but based on what you told me, it sounds like a crick in your shoulder.

If that's the case, then you should probably treat it the same way you would treat a crick in your neck or back.

I would recommend slowly stretching it, massaging the knot out, and warming it up. It most likely won't get rid of the pain, but it will reduce it and allow you more mobility with your shoulder.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah very well then. I will try to do what you said.

Anyways I will be working on an IC post right away.

Comment

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

@ Neo
                              Are you going to post on Claire's response to Gerard's aggressive driving? Then again, she might be used to it coming from that type of game...

Either way, how do you think Gerard should crash the party?

Comment

Probably by driving in through and into Sector 3 where Wesker is and almost crashing into a warthog?

Comment

Working...
                                X