X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle and Kristia

Actually, I assumed that John is far away from Renamon, so he didn't know that she tried to blind him.

He can't even hear her from such a distance.

He then guessed what tried to blind him and blamed it on a general.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Lawlz you mean the Sumo guy?

He's an Admiral too.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

No, I was talking about when Renamon tried to blind John, but now I see the problem.

I posted that post right after Renamon tried to blind him, but for some reason everything turned into a huge clusterf*ck and my post was pushed back.

Give me a minute to fix this...

EDIT:

Okay, fixed. Check my last post.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

well then, time for bed

Good night^^
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Nighty night.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh if Krispia is going... As Shite has said before in Mumble...

"Go to bread."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Sup guys? I got a good hour before school, I can stay around to do... Stuff.

Oh, wow, no one's here. I thought at least one person would be here. Oh well. If someone gets here, can you tell me the deal with the whole light thing so that I know how to respond? Is it just a really bright light? If not, I'll edit my IC post.

Comment

Hey guys just on here for a minute or two. May I kindly ask where Raven should start out at?

Comment

just a quick post before school, cya later
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
                      sigpic

Comment

School is already here? but its still august? HOW CAN IT BE

Comment

I remember hating school because of it well... being school. Well the highschool I went to a few years ago was a pain. It was absolutely awful in my opinion. Well luckily that is all behind me now!

Anyways S121 I was thinking of how to get Raven into the London Plot. Would you like to hear it?

Comment

@SUSTIC

In my 12th grade physics class, I HAD TO TEACH PEOPLE THE F*CKING PLANETS!!!

That's New Mexico's education system for you, it's horrible.

Anyways, I'm all ears about your idea.
                            Last edited by S121; 08-13-2013, 11:38 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well... maybe Raven is working in the laboratory in London as a guard or something?

Comment

I'm pretty sure they would make an exception for Raven.

Welcome to Prometheus Labs.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X