Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari is more human than John, and she's a Youkai! XD
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

A little too human... *coughshegetsmadatAyajustforwinkingatJohnwhichisar eallyoverdramaticreactionifIsaysomyselfcough*

Comment

actually HM has a mental and emoyional struggle, too much that crashes his sanity to the point of utter madness

and im home
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

We did a little more of that RP exercise thing.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ Kristia
            Wow... never thought of it that way. But would you consider it a weakness and how?

Comment

it is a double edged sword, lets say that HM faces a big emotional problem caused by an event, he can:

a: go into berzerk mode and go on bloodsheds

b: fall into a loop of solace and desperation

c: lose what is left of his sanity and become a mindless being of madness

thats what I imagine of him
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

That C... sounds interestingly familiar. Eh, Utsu?

Comment

EDIT: Either way, you'll see what I mean soon 'nuff. Anyways, looks like unless Neo and Wriggs return, we'll be on standby.

Anyways, know how HM uses psychological warefare as well? Name a character, I'll try and find a way for HM to psychologically reduce them. It's like the Duke Nukem project, but this time it's more serious and you have a good reason to try to kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post

What is it?
                    sigpic

Comment

hm.. try the fox

Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121

01011001 01100001 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00101100 00100000 01011010 01100101 01110010 01101111 00101110

@ Kristia
                        I think he did one on her, remember?

HM: You think you're the peace keeper, that you can keep calm in any situation, but look at you now! A slobbering mutt fueled by anger attacking the neighbor when he clearly had nothing to do with you! You're an animal, go back to where you came from! Or is it that you have no where to go?

Comment

You are wrong wonder, she went on all that act so HM would focus on the fox while Nera charged her aura storm :P

Spoiler:

Comment

He would still use it. She did seem like a complete animal when she fought him.

So... Who's next? Let's see what I got for Nera... actually, I have no idea what her history is... Maybe Samus.

HM: Come to think of it, Samus, you always egged me on about choosing someone else as a lover. But what of you? I'd bet you had no lover. As a matter of fact, considering your history, you were always incapable of such feeble desires. If a man were to look at you, he may just cower in fear, and you were lucky I looked in your direction. You are human, but you were raised an alien, therefore treated as such. Now then... LEAVE MY SIGHT, ALIEN! *proceeds attacking Samus assuming they were in the middle of combat*

Comment

"Indeed many men would fear me, but I have the ones I care for in my heart, they gave me what my late family would do same, they gave me love and hope, I really donīt mind being seen as an alien, there are species in the vast galaxies that I have met and look at me as a friend,sadly you are having too much emotions to support, the Aurora units had a similar effect, you think you are better than humans themselves, even I as an alien you call me sees that easily""

Evades him and punches his back with calm

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

"Ahh, technically, I'm an extraterrestrial too. I was born on Eridanus II."

What about Isaac?

He'd be a pretty tough one to break.
                                Last edited by S121; 08-21-2013, 09:09 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X