X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

They never seem to learn that it's not a disease or addiction.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

WORK STAHP PLEASE!
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Oddly I go to the church from time to time for my mom, so when I see them there they go like "Oh so you have come to see the light?"

my answer is a "no, im just here to ask for a call of my mother" they look at me with a wtf face but have to agree

Im not a person of religion, but I do it for my mother

Yet I have another issue to deal with, Rebeca (gf) just received a big talk with her parents about our "affair" as they call it

EDIT

A wild Wriggle has appeared! ¨sends pokeball*
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

What they don't seem to get is that it's simply genetics. Perhaps some of it could be a learned behavior, but more often than not, it's genetics and how we're wired.

I think people are intolerant towards it because they either don't understand it, or that they flat out refuse to.

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Gotcha! Wriggle is caught!

A new page has been added to BonékaDex.

Wriggle
            Freaking-busy Bonéka

Would you like to give nicknames to Wriggle?
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

no, wriggle is ok ^^

So how is work? despite the uber-busy part, what are you working on?

And utsuh, I learned about my preference when I saw the girls in highschool and the changing room times between P.E were kind of alluring *hides embarrased face with pillow*

I understand Rebeca´s parents worry, it is still pretty rare to have same gender rellationships, not a taboo, but still rare. And since México is 90+% catholic.. you know what I mean ^^;
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm drawing concept arts for characters in the game ^^; but I had to run errands on our sister company in Colorado.

Oh and I'll be travelling to China for similar reason.
                So!
                RP!
                I have no idea where to begin, so I want to rewind time back to where John catches Iku.
                Can I?
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Ok for me, I still have Nera ready to make a duel against the devourer though

And The fox said that she had no knowledge of Domin´s brother wherabouts

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Don't worry, we stopped at that point, or at least John did.

All we've been doing is the RP exercises. I'd recommend reading them. They give more insight into the characters themselves.

As for NeoFox, she needs something for Zero. He's just standing there.
                    sigpic

Comment

I did. It was a lot of fun. Perhaps I might take up on one of the 2hu girls to an interview.

Or maybe the upcoming one-top, Ahri.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Okay, just tell us when you're ready for questioning.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hokay. You make it sound like an inquiry rather than an interview.

I need to work on adding details to spice up the scene, so I'll work on that mostly.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Okay, sorry. I'm just overly curious. XD

It's always interesting to pick a character's brain.

That being said, you can also ask me questions, or rather, ask the characters questions.
                            sigpic

Comment

^^;;

Yeah, just get something going. Nothing serious though. Keep those in the IC. Considering this more like Jay Leno-esque talkshow stuff.

[EDIT]Wow I suck at making insults.
                              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 08-22-2013, 01:48 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

(I'm assuming you want me to ask Ahri a question.)

Okay, seeing as how you're the newest addition to the RP, a lot of us would like to get to know you better.

I guess first thing's first. What was it like in your game?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X