X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Kristia
    Sad thing is, he's been alienated his entire life.

@ S121
    You're right. That is a hard one. He's already mentally broken.

HM: *stares* ... Ha. Must I do much of anything to you? You're broken as it is. After all, those necromorphs sure did a number on you. But it's not like they did anything bad to you...

Comment

*raises eyebrow* "What are you implying?"
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I honestly hoped that in dead space, a necromorph killed someone close to him or something. Guess not...

Either way, imagine... Epic rap battles of history: HM vs. Duke Nukem

Comment

I don't understand why you guys are RPing in OOC chat.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Meh, relieves some stress. At least we're not going full out with it.

Comment

we are fooling around while waiting for everyone to be fully back here
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It's basically an RP exercise.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Aye. Well, I'm out. Btw, looks like we aren't gonna get much anything done till the weekend.

Comment

@Wonder

Actually, Neo was supposed to return tonight.

We'll try not to leave you behind.
                    sigpic

Comment

Alright. She should be able to read the update on the mansion arc. Night ya'll.

Comment

so.. what are you guys doing?
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm playing Spiral Knights.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

guess things will be calm tonight too

Spoiler:

Comment

I was playing Hawken, but now I'm going back to Minecraft.
                              sigpic

Comment

sigh.. received some words of the path of recovery towards the light from my "beloved" neigbours

I got to admit they are persistent

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X