Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I mean like all my will to RP HERE is gone. It's been like this for a few days now :/

Hence why I haven't been posting in the IC lately.

Comment

Ah... so... you're going on leave?

Comment

Writer's Block, perhaps?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

No I'm not going to leave Wonder... unless I continue to feel like this for the next week.

And no not Writer's Block. I know what I want to post and all. I just don't want to post anymore.

I've been RPing on other sites and stuff. So no I doubt it's writer's block.

Comment

That's the same reason Mega was inactive. Either way, hope you get up to it soon.

Comment

From what I just read Mega seemed to just have forgotten this RP altogether while he had been roleplaying on the minecraft forums.

Neo just seems to not want to RP here for some strange reason.

Also hello

Comment

It was?

Look I've always been a person who stuck with at least 1 RP on 3-4 different sites. I have left the Minecraft forums because a lot of the RP's there just don't seem to be that interesting. Anyways just like SUSTIC said. I just don't want to RP here for now.

I guess I will remain dormant in the IC until something interesting happens.

Comment

Today's just been a bad week.

How about we lighten up the mood. (Thanks for the idea, SUSTIC.)

Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, we'll inform you when such events happen.

In any case... my questions have just been blown off...

Comment

im fully back now
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm also surprised that Wriggle made NO MENTION of Zero attacking the Devourer as well.

Comment

@Wonder

Well, there is Isaac and Koishi.

@NeoFox

Try the post again. Maybe you'll be answered.

I suppose it's Wriggle trying to react to all of the posts, so he misses a couple here and there.

@Kristia

Welcome back.
                          sigpic

Comment

@NeoFox

Yea maybe that's it. I have the same problem to when everyone begins posting actively.

Now I just need to find that post...

Comment

@ S121
                              Zommari: *finds Isaac and Koishi* ... oh, god, not you two again. Look, I just want to get by. You two were quite annoying. Just... here. Just go to the Devourer or all I care, everyone's gonna die anyways.

@ Neo
                              Welcome to my world...

Comment

@Wonder

"WHAT THE F*CK!?!? What do I have to do for you to die!? Do I really have to send you to the Sun, or should I put you in this ship's reactor core!? Just f*cking die!"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X