X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Kristia... or rather Samus
    No need to worry there. At that point, he's gonna f*ckin hate you along with everyone else.

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back.

Wonder's kind of right.

HM is going to basically go insane and be hostile towards everyone.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Alright' it's settled then. Let's just delete those posts and take it from there. I do must say that it will be a lot hard to get to those other world than just getting there. They are pretty much entirely separate. You would need a powerfull artifact of some kind to get there, for example a χ-blade.

EDIT: Alright, I have delete my posts. I will still keep this point as a time when something big happens tough.
        Last edited by Katrix; 08-28-2013, 05:42 PM.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Ok.

Yea, I was thinking that it would be hard. That's why I said that ach option would be hard to accomplish.

If HM built a machine, it would have to be ridiculously powerful just to rip a hole in space. The power requirements would be astronomical.

If HM tried to get help from Yukari, well... It probably wouldn't end well. He would have to pull off a miracle to get that option working. She could easily acess other dimensions, but I don't think she would be willing to help HM take over the universes.

There is also the Organization, but it might be hard trying to contact them. I didn't really know that they needed the X-Blade to travel across dimensions, I thought they could already do that naturally.

Anyways, I'm following your lead when it comes to deleting.
          Last edited by S121; 08-28-2013, 05:47 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

They can already travel across dimensions with Corridors of Darkness. The reason why they can do this is because it's connected pretty good. Here on the other hand we are talking about a completely different realm. Think of it like ascending to becoming a 4 dimensional being. There is really no way for a 3 dimensional being to extend them self to the higher dimension. To say it like this, I want it to be that different that not even Yukari have access to it. You really need a artifact that kind of have these qualities to access it. If HM aquiered such a artifact he would be able to get there maybe.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

I'm talking about accessing game dimensions, not the higher dimension Another ascended to.

That was Wonder's plan for HM, for him to try ind occupy every game dimension.

I probably should have said which dimensions I meant.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                @Katrix

Ok.

Yea, I was thinking that it would be hard. That's why I said that ach option would be hard to accomplish.

If HM built a machine, it would have to be ridiculously powerful just to rip a hole in space. The power requirements would be astronomical.

If HM tried to get help from Yukari, well... It probably wouldn't end well. He would have to pull off a miracle to get that option working. She could easily acess other dimensions, but I don't think she would be willing to help HM take over the universes.

There is also the Organization, but it might be hard trying to contact them. I didn't really know that they needed the X-Blade to travel across dimensions, I thought they could already do that naturally.

Anyways, I'm following your lead when it comes to deleting.
                Dimensions? Other Worlds? All we need...

...or maybe not...

...Though...I'm still going to say Zanza. Just because...

--------OR---------

Comment

@Cucoo

That dirty old man.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well... There are two portals. But this is what I was thinking...

With the advances that the Neo-Yakuza has made, they have to have made a portal to one area. Even if it were either a low level world or a weak portal. Just to where... I'm going on Hyrule of Ocarina of Time.

Comment

Wow...

I was just watching a video about Ocarina of Time.

Here's a bonus.

sigpic

Comment

So, you got any ideas, S1? I mean other than Halo world because... well... the place it advanced as it is...

Comment

Any ideas about what? About LoZ?
                          sigpic

Comment

About a low level (but 3d) world that the Neo-Yakuza finally made a portal to.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                              About a low level (but 3d) world that the Neo-Yakuza finally made a portal to.
                              define low level

Comment

Like early games, Ocarina of Time, Starfox 64, stuff like that. But a 3D world, such as described.

Comment

Working...
                                X