X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just about done with John's.

I'll have Isaac, Jason, and Six done too.

I might throw in the minor characters as well, just for sh*ts and giggles.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh yea, I have others to do.

Ocelot: I may not be the hero, but I can sure as hell fight off the bad guys.

Snake: There is no 'winning.' There is only those who lose more than the other.

Aya: There are a lot of scary things in this world. The best thing to do is to either stay away from it... or make friends with it.

Alfred: Whether or not what you are doing is right, there will be others that will look in disgust.

Volgin: You can fail all you want. But if I hear that you give up, I will use you as my personal punching bag.

Lucifer: Arrogance isn't like any other trait. One cannot simply let go of arrogance. It's impossible, even God couldn't if he had any.

Komachi: Even if your body were to shut down on you and die, the thing to always look out for is whether or not your spirit dies with it.

Yuyuko: Love cannot be limited to a certain race or status. Why, I'm over a thousand years old and I've found love.

Huey: We may look at technology as the beholders of the future. But no matter how much technology advances; no matter how many prosthetics you have, there will always be that part of you that makes you human; that makes you you.
      Last edited by wonderweiss; 08-29-2013, 07:48 PM.

Comment

@Katrix
        Another explosion may accelerate the process of Robin and Chung getting there. It would be like FE:A where the village was under attack and Chrom & Co dropped everything to save the day.

And why is it important to be in at the beginning? The way I would see it, it could be really dramatic to have Chung and Robin come in to turn the tides, considering their abilities supporting each other would make them and then anyone around them insanely powerful.

-The heroes are losing the fight, slowly they begin to be knocked back, almost cornered. Suddenly, a powerful bolt of lightning alongside a barrage of missiles and mortar shells come raining down on the enemy. Chung and Robin standing in the doorway, the Destroyer's barrel smoking and Robin holding another Thoron bolt at the ready alongside his sword.

"Now that's strategy!"
        *Insert Chung quote here*

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
        Huey
        I know it's a different Huey...
        but UGH SHOOT ME NOW!

ever since I got the story patch to work...This guy...
        THIS GUY *froths at mouth with blood shot eyes*
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 08-29-2013, 08:08 PM.

Comment

@Wonder

Here they are.

John: "There was a person that told me this once, when I told him that it was our duty as soldiers to protect humanity, whatever the cost. He told me that I said that as if Humanity and soldiers were two different things, that soldiers weren't machines, that they were people, but that's the problem. I don't know how to be anything but a soldier. I need to become more than just a Spartan-II, I need to become human, but I really don't know how to learn all of the things I have missed out on. That's why I need help, especially now that I have more of a reason to become more human."

Six: "I was supposed to die on Reach. The only reason I didn't was because I was transported at just the right moment. I don't really know if it was divine intervention, or luck, or anything. All I know is that I've been given a second chance."

(I think this is what Isaac should say to HM if there's a confrontation between them and HM tries to mentally break him.)

Isaac: "I've seen some sh*t, sh*t that would turn even the strongest stomachs and break even the strongest minds... Maybe I am crazy, but at least I didn't give in to the insanity and lose who I am."

Jason: "Sometimes.. when the heroes are gone, the normal guys have to stand up for themselves and those around them. I may not have super speed, super strength, magic, or even the slightest trace of being extraordinary, but I won't just just sit by and do nothing."
          Last edited by S121; 08-30-2013, 03:50 AM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
            @Katrix
            Another explosion may accelerate the process of Robin and Chung getting there. It would be like FE:A where the village was under attack and Chrom & Co dropped everything to save the day.

And why is it important to be in at the beginning? The way I would see it, it could be really dramatic to have Chung and Robin come in to turn the tides, considering their abilities supporting each other would make them and then anyone around them insanely powerful.

-The heroes are losing the fight, slowly they begin to be knocked back, almost cornered. Suddenly, a powerful bolt of lightning alongside a barrage of missiles and mortar shells come raining down on the enemy. Chung and Robin standing in the doorway, the Destroyer's barrel smoking and Robin holding another Thoron bolt at the ready alongside his sword.

"Now that's strategy!"
            *Insert Chung quote here*

I know it's a different Huey...
            but UGH SHOOT ME NOW!

ever since I got the story patch to work...This guy...
            THIS GUY *froths at mouth with blood shot eyes*
            @First line in bold
            That sounds like it would be awesome.

@SHOOT ME NOW line in bold

Okay I'll shoot you! SCARE CHASE!

Comment

im back! I donīt know what Katrix means of my character but im in

(uber mentally tired thanks to school project, but im alive)
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

What was the project on?
                sigpic

Comment

I have to read the "Iliada", the "Odisea" and "Eneida" books and write a sintesis about them, then I have to find the relation between the stories ex: the Eneida occurs just after "Odisea" because Enea (main character of Eneida) escaped with his family from the Aquians burning of the city of Troy in the "Odisea" (Donīt know the books name in english)

Then I have to take a character, write his/her caracteristics, what he/she did in one of the three stories and search for any play, book, movie, etc.. where he/she appeared

all in 2 effing sheets. TOO SMALL SPACE for 3 big stories
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

"The Illiad", "The Odyssey", and the other one, I don't know. Maybe "The Aeneid"?

Two pages does seem a little small to cover such large stories.
                    sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

Yeesh! I remember hating school projects. Especially book reports...

Either way here is Chung's ultimate attack the Satellite Rain. It's a Hyper Active in the game and is only in the Korean version. I believe that it is the only skill that can get a level of 30. In this RP when he uses this skill he must let the Destroyer cool down and he might even have to repair it.
                      Satellite Rain.

Comment

Wow, S1. That Isaac... he's gettin picked on by everyone. The problem is when even the king of hell himself is making fun of you.

Anyways, I wonder how Isaac would react if he found out that he was actually fighting Lucifer in half of his full form.

Comment

I actually enjoy reading them, but making so small versions of them is the hard part (still doing it atm)

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                            I have to read the "Iliada", the "Odisea" and "Eneida" books and write a sintesis about them, then I have to find the relation between the stories ex: the Eneida occurs just after "Odisea" because Enea (main character of Eneida) escaped with his family from the Aquians burning of the city of Troy in the "Odisea" (Donīt know the books name in english)

Then I have to take a character, write his/her caracteristics, what he/she did in one of the three stories and search for any play, book, movie, etc.. where he/she appeared

all in 2 effing sheets. TOO SMALL SPACE for 3 big stories
                            Oh you got it easy.
                            I had to translate them from Latin.

The Iliad, The Odyssey, and the Aeneid...
                            I can't remember which one was harder but...for some reason Virgil stands out in my mind alongside the phrase: Damn him and his style of writing. Or was it the works of Cicero that I translated that was a pain?...I forget.

Comment

@Wonder

"Great. Not only have I fought through hell three times, I fought the big red man himself twice."

@Cucoo

Isn't your name Cicero in Minecraft?
                              sigpic

Comment

Wow... I can't wait to see the rest of the year...

Anyways, if I text in the morning, that means that my mom spared me the phone. If not, well...

In any case, I just can't wait to see the perfect being arc. But then again that is only part one of three arcs that make up a series. It'll be a little ditty I'll be making up. A story is an arc, so a series of arcs will be called... a storyline! (boom, shocker) Anyways, the three arcs are...

The Perfect Being arc
                                The Flames of Hell arc
                                The Rise of the Hell Master arc

And the entire storyline will be called...

The True Hell Master: Rise of the MIHI, the Master Intellectual Hell Incarnation

Comment

Working...
                                X