Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vile will indeed fight John.

Double is also going to fight Isaac.

I was planning for Prometheus and Pandora to fight Nera and Renamon or something.

This only leaves Copy X, Elpizo, and Dynamo.

Oh and Nightmare Zero.

Also I need to find and think of a line for my characters Wonder...
    Last edited by NeoFox; 08-29-2013, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Wow... I just went back to the page with the video (page 1218) and played it. I closed my eyes and imagined the voices of the characters and it sounded awesome. Try it.

Comment

@Katrix

No worries.

Glad to hear you found your cat.

As for the battle, There will be the 2 Spartan-Vs, Six, the other Spartan-IIIs, and some of the vehicles in Sector 3. Expect a good fight from the Spartans.

As for SUSTIC and Cucoo, they most likely will be in the battle.

@Wonder

Eh, probably not as dramatic, but it is an interesting concept. If done right, it could sort of foreshadow what is to come, or what the characters are planning to do once the Devourer is stopped.

For John, it will probably be him stating how he's trying to become more human and to become less serious and less dull for Yukari's sake.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

BTW I found some lines that Zero and X MIGHT say depending on the situation.

X: "I never wanted to get involved in this war against evil again... but I think it's fate that brings the fight to me. I will keep fighting to protect what I stand for! I will fight for everlasting peace!"

Zero: ""I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... For if an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Dr. Light:"Sometimes, peace cannot be achieved unless those who spread war are destroyed. Even then there will always be someone who will fight for the sake of destruction. It's just a war we cannot win..."

What do you guys think?

Comment

@ S121
            Yea. But my arc will be dramatic in any case.

Actually, I replace Lucifer with Sigma. It might fit in. Neo, is that something that Sigma would say?

Sigma: No good... comes from hero worship.

Comment

Well, we probably shouldn't use those EXACT quotes.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@Wonder

It might be something Sigma might say.

A good example of how crazed Sigma is (well was in Maverick Hunter X) is when in the OVA The Day of Sigma where at the end Sigma FIRES A MISSILE ON AN ENTIRE CITY just to get X to show his true power.
                Sigma's Personality:
                Sigma was originally an honorable and selfless leader of the Maverick Hunters, but after his corruption, he became a power-hungry tyrant, although even then, he also genuinely believed that he was doing what was in the best interests of the Reploids. He typically looks down on others and does not hesitate to kill the weak, laughing maniacally at their expense. His previous "protection through aggression" philosophy has mutated following his infection into a huge Darwinism complex, believing that anything that is too weak to progress should be annihilated, a la natural selection. Following his defeat, his further descent into madness transcended death, trying to hold onto any grip in the living world, in any form possible, consumed by the lingering thought of killing X. Amidst his madness, Sigma is a calculating and intelligent individual, and on more than one occasion, turned allies of X and Zero against them, and instigated many of the most destructive events of the Maverick Wars, including the Earth Crisis. Sigma is obsessed with Reploid evolution and superiority, and believes humanity has run its course. Despite his hatred for X and Zero, Sigma once believed they were the future of all Reploids, and would lead them all into a new age. In addition, he also credited X's dedication to justice, as well as his being infected with Zero's virus, as being his primary motivation in his going Maverick, including what ultimately turned out to be his final battle on the Moon.
                It's worth noting that Sigma's personality was somewhat retconned for Maverick Hunter X. Rather than being corrupted into a power hungry tyrant, Sigma's actions appear to be done out of what he genuinely believes to be in the best interest of his own species, rather than merely using this as justification for his actions as he did in the original series. His interest in X is also altered. Rather than eliminating him as a potential threat, Sigma sees the "unlimited potential" within X, and makes it a priority to attempt to bring this potential forward. This presents a more noble, if misguided representation of Sigma that seemingly chose to go Maverick rather than becoming corrupted by the Maverick virus, although Sigma's reason for recruiting Vile to defeat X ("I [Sigma] need someone who can go Maverick on their own accord.") implies that the decision to go Maverick was not completely of his own free will.

Also a bit of a spoiler for this RP at the end of my arc is that I am going to have it revealed that Sigma DID in fact go Maverick at will, but did eventually succumb to the Maverick Virus.

Comment

I suppose as Kristia's character isn't completely good we'll just leave her out.

So we have Wonder's charcter, Neo's character, SUSTIC's character, cucoo's character and three spartans from S121 (Six plus the Spartan vs).

When will cucoo and SUSTIC's character reach the battle?
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

I'm sure Kristia would want to join in as well, it's just that she's not here right now.

As for SUSTIC and Cucoo's arrival,.. not quite sure. I expect it to be as the battle starts, or right in the middle of it.

Do what you want with that information, but I honestly don't know.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ S121
                      I mean yea, not those exact quotes, but ya know... it'll still be kewl.

@ Neo
                      Good to know.

Anyways, the reason why I chose superman for HM is because in Injustice (and get ready for this) he is the antagonist.

Comment

1. We'll have to throw someone else out then. 7 people, no more no less.

2. If you miss the start you miss all of it. You have to be there for the start.

Anyway. I think I'm going to drop of a little hint of who Maxwell is in every post I make in OOC from now on (and including those I just wrote too)

Here the first ones are. Sylph, Efreet, Undine
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Millia Maxwell?
                          sigpic

Comment

You got it.

Anyway, I'm off to sleep
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Nighty night.

Do I get a prize?
                              sigpic

Comment

Alrighty then... what now?

In any case, you done with your quotes, S1?

Comment

Working...
                                X