Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samus's Ice beam and ice missiles :x

Comment

Yes. That would be nice. She would be nice to have around at a time like this.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

oh but the bounty hunter is going for the comunications and engine rooms to stop the ships abilities thus making it only a flying piece of metal
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I wonder how they're going to get rid of the ship once this mess is over.

I have a couple of ideas.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I have it taken care of in das PLOT.
            {It's an interesting one too.}

Let's go over the Surprises.

Surprise #1: The Devourer arrives much earlier than expected.

Surprise #2: Yukari comes from the cold with a BANG. Troops become moralized.

Surprise #3: Ran's tailz and Iku stopping the Extraction temporarily and whatnot.

Surprise #4: Yuuka is DED.

How many more surprises? 2, maybe 3.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

found it!

now i got Nera´s civilian clothes, the effing picture was all the way in another file ¬¬
              197d9b467ae9558d648322e866c386d9-d3f4a1u.jpg
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

So how are the others supposed to hurt the Devourer?

Not unless that's another surprise.

if there's no way, then I have an idea on how John can help Yukari without directly attacking.

@Kristia

Hmm, looks good.

At least she didn't steal anybody's clothes. *looks at Renamon*
                Last edited by S121; 09-02-2013, 12:43 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it is quite a surprise indeed.

To accomodate the 20 battles (18 undone, 1 in progress. WTF.) We might have to stop plot here. Unless y'all's not interested in them.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I'm interested.

You can do them if you want.
                    sigpic

Comment

^Then I'm going to at least finish one that's already started.

Iku Nagae vs Tatanka Iyotake (props to the first one who gets the reference.)
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

if its from who is Iyotake, he is Sitting Bull in real history

Spoiler:

Comment

^Someone knows his/her history. Yes, Tatanka Iyotake is real-life name of Sitting Bull. In this, he is a skilled Geomancer.

How should I bring the rest of the group to the Consumer?

I'll think about it tomorrow. As of now, I have science and empirical reasoning to undertake for the beneficiaries of the next RP!
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

that is quite easy wriggle, use gaps when Yukari has a moment to breath

Spoiler:

Comment

Well how does Yukari know they're done down there?

*Looks back at my post about Yuuka's death, the part about Flandre and Miko and Byakuren and X. And Axl.

Perfect.
                              Now I just need a way for their dramatic entrance.

[EDIT]K Wriggu go to sleepz nao.
                              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 09-02-2013, 01:34 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Byakuren's dynamic entry!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X