Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the first room is the equivalent of two foodball fields in width and length. It's the vehicle testing section. I would say that the hole would be in the middle section of the wall, which means you would end up in the middle of the room.

And yes, everyone is pretty much at the door.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

so it's like a hangar...ok that means there can be things inside like crates and what not and maybe enemies to keep chung and robin busy.

Comment

@Cucoo

Actually, it's just one guy attacking so far, Xehanort, but he's in Sector 2. Sector 3 doesn't have any crates, but Sector 3 does have broken vehicles though.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

so no sentries or infantry or any trash mobs in sector 3...okthen...let's say the broken vehicles make like a maze.

Robin: well, this could be problematic. We should start to find a path through this as to not alert anyone of our presence.
          Chung: Or, we just clear a path. *blasts all the way through to the door of Sector 2*
          Robin: So much for subtlety...

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post

*sees chibi inu sakuya and faints*

Ahem.. hi there people ^^
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!
              sigpic

Comment

hi utsuh, how are you?
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Doing good, just eating lunch.

Nothing exciting going on.

And you?
                  sigpic

Comment

finifshing a bit of paperwork while listening to "What is love"

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                      *sees chibi inu sakuya and faints*

Ahem.. hi there people ^^
                      Aye, really thinking about adding her in with Robin and Chung in the hangar/sector 3.

- Robin and Chung walk in to the labs through the opening in the wall. Behind them a bush among the tall grass near the wall seemed to be growing a pair of grey fuzzy ears, bushy tail and a wisp of hair. impassive big blue eyes looked out from the leaves. Suddenly, the fuzzy features disappeared and soft rustling could be faintly heard. The grey wisp of hair stuck out of the tall grass and moved towards Robin. When it got close enough, it ducked under his cloak...

Because it is practically sakuya, except of the silent and adorable beyond imagination variety, I think she could be technically anywhere at anytime...kinda popping in randomly and anyone could "call" on her for w/e adorable and funny reason.
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-02-2013, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Hey guys sorry I'm late. I've been busy with helping to work on a wiki for another RolePlay that I'm in (and also that I am a co-owner of)

IC post coming in soon.

Anyways I wonder what some of the other characters (like Renamon, Nera, X, Zero, some of the youkai in Gensokyo, and Dante) think of Chung and Raven.

Comment

welp first impressions count, so make one heck of an entrance.

Comment

it depends on the actions they do once they meet

The fox woulndn´t mind Raven´s powers as she is also a dark spirit type

Nera would ask if Chung is a human with animal traits because of his hair that looks like ears XD

Spoiler:

Comment

Hello people, anyways S1 you never answered me.

Well you know how Mundus (the Prince of Darkness from Devil May Cry series) sent Vergil to London after Wesker? Well mind if I have Vergil also enter Prometheus Labs because Vergil is in London right now.
                              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Kristia

They would either get in a fight, or something due to some mishap or so.

Raven would probably admire Renamon's skills in the battlefield and would like to have her as a sparring partner.

Chung would probably look confused before looking in a mirror... then he would question what exactly he is to.

Comment

Working...
                                X