X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asuka:

In the game, she's both fast and strong, with tons of ways to counter any attacks, even attacks from someone who would weigh 3 tons, as well as launching attacks that leaves her opponent flying into the air like a volleyball.

She also most likely just want to "have fun," and she gets this through fighting tough opponents, in this case, John.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Sounds like Dynamo from the Mega Man X5- X6. Though Dynamo is a bit more evil. A mercenary for hire, and gets a kick out of a good fight, but knows when he is out matched.

Comment

And I introduced another main character from the seriesof Madness Combat, where Tricky is from, and he is known as Hank J. Wimbleton.
        Hank_basic.png
        Hank is the main protagonist of the Madness Combat series, appearing in almost every episode, and in every game as well, usually as the main player character. He is proficient with many,many different types of weaponry, from swords to sniper rifles and is very strong in terms of physical strength, as he can rip a man's head off. He is exceptionally agile as well, and has great marksmanship. However, he still is human, and can die quite easily. Actually, in the series, he died a total of 6 times, including multiple times by Tricky, who brought him back just to fight him some more.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I'm just going to do profile for all 4 of the characters you guys will be "fighting" from Squadron Ichi so you guys have better understanding.

Sentinel:

Weapon: Twin pistol that she keeps on her shinguard.

Known as "Pint-sized Destroyer", Sentinel uses her expertise with twin pistols and agility to stupefy her opponents. While in battle, she shows extremely serious side as she dispatches her foes without mercy. However, when she is not in combat, Sentinel is just another little shy girl.

Her DPS is amazing, so without a way to properly guard her attacks, anyone who fights her wouldn't be able to even develop a hit to her.
          Sentinel, however, does have her weakness: defense. Since she mostly relies on agility and evasion, her overall defense is very low. A strike to the head that would normally leave a bruise on a normal Character will leave her a concussion.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

I edited my post. John gives X an answer.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Apple:

Weapons: Various weapons from different time era. Ranges from wooden clubs to ion cannon.

Surprisingly, she is the Character that has the most vitality, thanks to her ability to use any and all weapons and armors from various time period.
              If this was an MMO, she is the tank character. Not too much of a damage dealer, but can withstand attacks with her steadfastness.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Dr. Brigid Tenenbaum:

Weapons: Drug-filled syringes that gives you heightened senses. Super-intellect.

If there is one person that doesn't want to fight in this team, it's Dr. Brigid. She is like an unwilling version of a medic from TF2.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

sometimes we don´t need epic battles, sometimes it is better to sit down and take a breath
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well Rena already fought Chen so she got her piece. Just have Rena wait, and Yukari will come... eventually
                    {Eventually. ❤}
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

for some reason I have a bad feeling about the second voice lol ^^;
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

{Don't worry, Yukari will love youuu}
                        (Punches Yukari in the face)
                        Okay, back to the topic, Sentinel's characteristics make her very, VERY talkative with people that she can really trust. Otherwise, she is either merciless or shy.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, the calming and hearthwarming future posts for our young fox are being created on my mind

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm getting tired guys. I'm off for the night. (I hope this doesn't get over 3 pages worth of posts while I'm gone.)

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
                              I'm getting tired guys. I'm off for the night. (I hope this doesn't get over 3 pages worth of posts while I'm gone.)
                              Ok. You still haven't done Zero's response to Mr. Johanssen yet :3
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

We could use some "mellowness" to warm the soul.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X