Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry had a shit ton of cleaning and clearing, not to mention my fucking "were-fi" virus. But im back and this is my final week of school therefore increasing rp posts 3.5 old!

Comment

Who is Vile?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Mhx_vilestand.jpg

I remember on one of my earlier posts (way way back) I mentioned wanting to introduce Vile as a member of the Neo-Yakuza. Wanting to use the Neo-Yakuza to get to X. Vile is a literal war machine. His shoulder mounted cannon can fire large plasma shots to powerful lasers. His hand can turn into a mini Gatling Gun. He can also deploy bombs, and even powerful electrical sparks from a cannon built into his knee. He also has something called the ride armor which he pilots.

RideArmorDevilBear.jpg

The ride armor having tremendous strength, and defense. Though is also heavy and slow. (It does have a small booster that lets it dash forward at double speed, but it is still slow.) It's used as a last resort kind of thing.

Vile is sadistic, and enjoys the pain of others. He is also highly arrogant, and insane. Making him all the more dangerous. He has a grudge against X due to people thinking that X has the power to "change the world." Which Vile strongly disagrees with.

Comment

So these dudes... Are they robots? They look like robots.

Comment

Yes they are. Well androids to be exact. From the Mega Man X series. X, Zero, and Vile are Reploids (technically X and Zero aren't Reploids due to the fact that X and Zero were made before Reploids existed. Reploids were designed based off of what Dr. Cain could analyze of X's systems. Zero was uncovered in the ruins of an old lab much like X.) Reploids (and X, and Zero) are machines capable of thought, and acting on their own. Vile is a Maverick, which is a Reploid gone insane and X and Zero were Maverick Hunters.

In short here is the wiki page about Reploids in the Mega Man X series.

http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Reploid

Comment

well, for now I´ll wait for wriggle´s action, brb, taking my dog to park
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John is starting to show a vicious streak.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

TOOK FOREVER TO WRITE THAT IC POST

Okay, so, summary:
                  - Chen gets knocked out, but not before saying something controversial.
                  - Mr. Johanssen calls Zero and Nitori over.
                  - Suika recruits Yuugi Hoshiguma and Iku Nagae to join Mima's crew temporarily, while Reimu "forcefully" drags Tenshi to help her solve an incident in the outside world.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                    So these dudes... Are they robots? They look like robots.
                    If you're asking about the 1337 agents, then the reason is that that's just the style of drawing the guy who drew them prefers.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                      If you're asking about the 1337 agents, then the reason is that that's just the style of drawing the guy who drew them prefers.
                      Got it. Just edited my post.

Comment

And you still call them androids? They are people, you know.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Calling in the Dunk Squad!
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Oops. Lazy edit. Just fixed them. No androids are left on the post. Well, shiki is out. Got finals tommorow.

Comment

Right now Rena and Sara are going to the subfloors since there are Akrids, 1337 soldiers with crazy clown and the whole base is full of mines, except the cell floors
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

What does Asuka look like? How strong is she and what is her fighting style?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X