Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for taking so long to reply, busy eating.

Anyways, here's one for you.

The guy adds a lot of parts like the solos but it still sounds cool. He's also done countless other video game songs.

Man, I can already say that Dovahkiin would probably be the most OP character in the RP.

Just remembering the abilities in the game, he could probably kill Ganondorf without breaking too much of a sweat.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Cool, so if Dovahkin is that powerful... then I think he would be not so much of a smart idea for a character... unless he is nerfed of course, but what's the point in nerfing him right? I mean Dovahkin is awesome just due to how powerful he is.

Also here is something for you!

I wonder what John, X, and others would be like if they met Alucard...

-SCENE IMAGINING-

It was a dark and gloomy night, the moon was glistening a eerie red in color. John was out in the forest just doing some basic training when suddenly the shadows rose up from the ground. The shadows quickly formed into many creatures of nightmares. The undead, possessed armors. Suddenly the ground started to shake and in the distance a large castle began to rise out of the ground. As the creatures began to swarm John, John began to fight back. Despite John's skill the numbers were still increasing drastically.

"HELLFIRE!" A sudden voice yelled as a series of fireballs come out of the darkness. The fireballs plow through the dreaded creatures as the sound of a wolf howling can be heard shortly after. Out of nowhere a wolf comes dashing in at a speed faster than a bullet. The wolf lunged and tore through the creatures. Suddenly the wolf transforms into a tall figure in a dark cloak. The man looked quite extravagant, almost as though he were ripped straight from the 15th century. The man stopped to look around as the creatures began to slowly back away in fear. The man proceeded to take out a sword and prepared for a battle, but not before giving the Spartan one quick look before dashing off.
      Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-12-2013, 04:58 AM.

Comment

If you think the Dovahkiin is OP, then you should see the Nerevarine from Morrowind. He's basically a mortal god.

I wouldn't say John is that defenseless.

A Spartan-II is muuuuch more dangerous than armors and the like, even with numbers taken into account. Spartans are always fighting stupidly, obscenely large armies day in and day out. It would take a boss to take a Spartan-II down. You also have to take his guns and armor piercing, high-explosive ammunition into account, along with his new Light and Darkness abilities. I would say that either the Minotaur, the Talos, or Dracula would give him a hard time though. I would name off other bosses, but I can't remember them.

I just got an idea.

How would the characters react if they saw Creepers walking around?

"I-is that what I think it is?"
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I wasn't saying John would have been defenseless. I was saying that the numbers kept growing and growing constantly. One fell a few more filled it's place. Even if they didn't stand a chance against the Spartan it would still pose a bit of a problem (though still not a problem to a Spartan. Though constantly growing numbers even if the enemies are weak is kinda still a bad thing. Especially if they are goddamn Medusa Heads... *Shivers*) Also you forgot Death.

Raven: "KILL THE GREEN THING WITH HOT NUCLEAR FLAMES!" *blasts the Creeper with nuclear flames then the Creeper explodes* "DAMNIT!!!"

Comment

"DAMNIT!!!" is what I feel like saying right now. I close my eyes for just a moment and sleep hits me like a brick.

Sorry, SUSTIC...
            sigpic

Comment

It's okay. I'm feeling sleep beginning to creep in too... luckily for me I work a night shift.

Comment

@SUSTIC

And the worst part is that I still have to go to the gym.

Anyways, if it became apparent that he was going to lose, I'm sure John would stop fighting and simply retreat to come up with a better plan.

Nobody can charge into battle or retreat faster than a Spartan. Either way, John knows better than to get himself backed into a corner. He's not careless.

*Chief get's backed into a corner*

"For the record, I blame the person playing me..."

Anyways, I'd better get going. I'm going to be late.

Later.
                sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yea, I know John would not be foolish enough to get himself back into a corner. Most of the player characters would know when to retreat when it becomes obvious that things are just getting really bad.

However before John would be able to retreat Alucard would most likely be there to back John up, and since Dracula's minions are more aware of Alucard they would most likely start to retreat themselves after they appear. Hell they would even halt their attack and retreat back into Dracula's castle and into the shadows when Alucard arrives. Even before he arrives John would have already kicked their asses, and then some before Alucard arrived. Especially since John has light and dark magic up his sleeve now.

I won't introduce Alucard near John, but with someone else. Someone who probably won't be able to handle an entire army of the undead, and demons continuously attacking.

My little "Scene Imagining" was an example of how Alucard might make an appearance. I just chose John because he was the first person that came to mind. :P

Anyways later.

Comment

@S121

see you later
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

I'm back and happier than,.. well this.

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Because I pushed 360 lbs. 9 times on the Decline Press (similar to a bench press), 78 lbs. 12 times on the Pulldowns, and 78 lbs. 12 times on Butterflies.

That's actually better than I usually do.

(Sorry, couldn't resist putting this music.)

Last edited by S121; 09-12-2013, 08:58 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good job I suppose. I'm not good at pounds. Well generally I'm bad at everything that includes weight.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

It's really the only thing to do here. Eventually, you get very wrapped up in it, trying to better yourself, trying to prove to yourself that you are better than you think you are.

Besides, it's good to have a strong mind and body. It keeps you energetic and boosts your immune system, among other benefits.

I would estimate that the average person could do around 150 - 200 lbs, usually a little bit higher than their body weight. I think I read that the average person could lift about 1.5 times their body weight. I weigh 180 lbs., so I can lift about two of me with my arms and six of me with my legs.

The best part is, it relieves stress, treats depression, and boosts self-confidence. (something I kind of need. 0_0)

In the end, it's very rewarding and beneficial to your health.
                              sigpic

Comment

I just wish I had an everlasting gel mannequin.

Comment

Working...
                                X