Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea found that one when I was looking for Castlevania and Touhou crossover pictures.

The first pic also really makes me want to have Alucard meet Remilia and Flandre

Comment

@Cucoo

I actually have that second video added to one of my playlists. As for the Touhou characters, it's because you can't find anything more epic than someone that can destroy continents without breaking a sweat.

@Everyone

Welcome back!

@SUSTIC

Here's a little something that I think NeoFox showed be a long time ago. (I can't remember who showed me, but it's funny.)

And this is how Dracula will die in the RP.

Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I remember seeing that video a month ago. I found it funny.

Also I wonder how Flandre, and Alucard would actually interact with each other. As well as Remilia and Alucard.

Comment

@SUSTIC

No more of that descended from Tepes (Dracula or whatever) talk from Remilia.

As for Flandre, I'm pretty sure she would be asking him to play. Hardest Castlevania boss fight ever.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

HA!

Alucard to Flandre: "I'm sorry young madam, but I do not have the time to play with you. I must be off now, perhaps I'll play with you once I slay my father." *Alucard tries to leave when suddenly he is surrounded by 4 Flandre's.* "I have an bad feeling about this..."

Comment

@SUSTIC

Oh hell, I actually think this would happen.

4 Flandres: "Do you want to play Tug-of-War?"
              sigpic

Comment

Alucard: "..." *Transforms into a cloud of poisonous gas and squeezes through the cracks under the door*

Comment

@SUSTIC

Flandre: "Oooooo~ I love Hide-and-Seek!"

*The hunt begins...*

(P.S.: Alucard's luck gets worse from here on out. What's red and blue, and black all over?)

< New Quest: Escape the SDM.

That would actually make for a cool crossover game.
                  Last edited by S121; 09-12-2013, 05:39 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

@ S121
                    The synthesia videos of UN Owen Was Her.
                    Or Nue
                    Or...Rumia? She doesn't have blue though...right?

Comment

@Cucoo

Nue. Red and blue (wings), and black all over (dress and hair).

I'm pretty sure Nue would only mess with Alucard by trying to scare the hell out of him, just for laughs and because she's bored.
                      sigpic

Comment

@s121
                        I thought that was Kogasa's job

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, it's kind of every Youkai's job, or more of a past-time or something. I think I remember reading that they feed off fear instead of faith.

Kogasa just makes it her mission in life. Besides, I don't think she could scare Alucard.

You know what? It would be hilarious if Kogasa met someone that had Velumiphobia (a fear of umbrellas).
                          sigpic

Comment

I am back from my eternal slumber. How I must make my leave soon to take down Dracula's castle.

Translation: I'm back from getting food, but I must leave soon for work.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Later.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm not leaving yet. I leave in about 30 minutes. Luckily I am working a short shift so I should be back by midnight. Anyways hopefully there will be a update with Raven before I get back tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X