X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

It might be. It does match the six note, six beat tone description.

One I've been looking at is this video. It states that the phrase and song are from a German child's game.

Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh god I hate work so much, luckily I don't feel as stressed and so like I did last time I was online.

Comment

Alright then, everyone seems to be doing good.

Btw, after taking many 3d animation classes, I realize that it is way way way way way harder than it looks. My lap post even looks like the result of a zambee apocalypse.

Comment

Wow.

You never realize the gravity, the seriousness of a game franchise until you see something like this.

I found it while looking for the "Oly Oly Oxen Free" song.

Last edited by S121; 09-11-2013, 09:27 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

... Really?... No welcome back?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Sorry, I've just been really focused on figuring out this "Oly Oly Oxen Free" tune.

Welcome back. ^^;
              sigpic

Comment

Oh it's okay.

I've been busy with Terraria for the Xbox 360, and also mind if I have a recap? Also how is Raven's arm? Is it repaired?

Comment

@SUSTIC

I'll update on that soon, now that it seems enough time passed.

I would say an hour or two has passed in the RP.

Everyone was transported back when the Organization got the X-blade and opened a gate of light.

I would recommend asking Katrix about it. He can explain it better than I can.
                  sigpic

Comment

No need to ask Katrix, that's all I needed. The battle is over in London, and the Organization got what they wanted.

I also don't want to bother Katrix with asking for a recap.
                    Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-11-2013, 10:36 PM.

Comment

@ Sustic
                      Ah hey there. And ya...It wasn't much of a battle. We'll assume Chung took on everything that was thrown at him and survived with minimal anything.
                      I didn't really want to do anything with Chung since I just don't know him as a character really...
                      ...and cause of that...I Might play Elsword since DFO is gone from NA...
                      And now I'm really going to hit the bed. got hardly any sleep the past few days cause of a heat wave =w= and dorms have no AC so...ya...

Comment

As shall I. Night.

Comment

@Cucoo and Wonder

Nighty night.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                            @ Sustic
                            Ah hey there. And ya...It wasn't much of a battle. We'll assume Chung took on everything that was thrown at him and survived with minimal anything.
                            I didn't really want to do anything with Chung since I just don't know him as a character really...
                            ...and cause of that...I Might play Elsword since DFO is gone from NA...
                            And now I'm really going to hit the bed. got hardly any sleep the past few days cause of a heat wave =w= and dorms have no AC so...ya...
                            If you ever start playing Elsword let me know, I'll be glad to invite you to my guild TheShadow.

Comment

@Mima

Just a heads up, Light magic is Holy magic.

I looked it up a while back on the KH wiki.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                                @Mima

Just a heads up, Light magic is Holy magic.

I looked it up a while back on the KH wiki.
                                Demons in Diablo don't care what magic it is, they're all the same to them.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X