X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is modding gone wrong.

Here's more mindscrewery. I don't know why, but I just happen to find weird things funny.

(WARNING: Lots of dirty language. Could quite possibly scar you. Contains lots of horrible Skyrim modding.)
    Spoiler:
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

evening
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

hi utsuh
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

IT'S ALIVE
            (translation: wb from the land of the living dead)

Comment

hi cucoo

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm gonna stop with those videos. They are just... wrong!

Anyways I found a pic for a new outfit for Raven.

After the procedure Raven's arm was repaired, and modified. However due to the recent events he is beginning to remember how much pain his arm has brought him. Raven who is now holding back his rage over his Nasod arm is now beginning to fall back on his swordsmanship like he originally planned. However he cannot ignore the modifications that have been done to his arm. Raven begins training his body to it's limits even further. Becoming a dangerous soldier that can close the distance with powerful blasts from his Nasod Arm, as well as tearing an opponent to shreds with his blade. The stress of his training however had caused his hair to become white in certain areas. Raven's clothing also becomes worn out from his intense training, and as such he had gotten a new outfit.

(Except with the Nasod Arm he currently has which is the Veteran Commander Nasod Arm.)

My idea for a what if advancement of Raven's Veteran Commander which is more like a combination of the other two job classes as well.
                Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-13-2013, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Welcome back, everyone.

@SUSTIC

Sounds good. He'll also have a couple of other new features, such as a hardlight emitter. It creates a hardlight shield, giving Raven better defensive capabilities. There's also the added benefit of having a fusion/plasma Hybrid Reactor instead of the old power source. It provides more energy and is safer. Just like MJOLNIR armor, Raven can also transfer electrical energy to other machines. There's also the arm's extra resistance to overheating and electrical resistance, due to it being made out of a Titanium Alloy. It also has extra kick, or strength, due to the nano-muscle used to move the arm. It's the same kind used in MJOLNIR armor.

What do you think?
                  sigpic

Comment

hi sustic

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

Sweet...

Now we need a name for this new custom Job Class...

Comment

sorry for my current lack of.. activity

had a rough day

Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC

We could always name it Skofnung.

It's a Norse Weapon, and it follows the whole naming process that Halsey follows.

Here's the weapon. -----> (Click Me.)

What are your thoughts? Should we pick a different name?

@Kristia

What happened?
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

I was thinking a name for the actual custom job class I have planned. Not a name for the Nasod Arm.

What I mean take for example Raven's job class path I chose for this RP: Weapon Taker, Veteran Commander, then ??? Trying to fill this name for this custom Job Class I have planned (as said on the previous page.)

Comment

I had a date with my girlfriend in a familiar bar, but things got bad because some idiots started bothering us while we were on our dinner

I tried to talk with her that it didn´t matter, but no, those imbeciles started drawing attention.

In the end the bouncer did his job and I had to console Rebeca because she was crying. I did what I could to calm her down and put her on her home´s bed.

Her parents obviously made me explain the situation and fortunately the understood

So here I am in a near emotional breakdown.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ahh.

I believe if they keep that up, they'll be permanently banned from the bar.

It's over now, and what's done is done. The best I can say is to think about how next time will be better. Have hope for next time.

Unfortunately, you can't fix idiocy. Well, you can, but the problem is that idiocy is terminal...

It's a dark thing to say, but I care little for people that like to start sh*t for no reason.

Anyways, I would recommend doing something relaxing, something that will take your mind off of today's problems and worries.

@SUSTIC

Tech Infuser? I'm not very good at naming.
                                Last edited by S121; 09-13-2013, 12:55 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X