Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well how do you explain Chung's Shooting Guardian/ Deadly Chaser, and Fury Guardian/ Iron Paladin Classes which both have the same "infinite ammo" as well as a Berserk Mode where he doesn't have to reload.

Also Chung's Shelling Guardian/ Tactical Trooper Class is the only job class where Chung actually finds his father's documents, and the creates the Disfrozen Portal. So how do you explain the unlimited ammo in the other classes?

Comment

AHH!

I'm trying to find a video I saw a long time ago, but can't find it.

Hmm, well, it could still use a reactor of some kind, just not as powerful.

It uses the same explanation, only with a different power source.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I found the explanation of how Chung stores his helmet when he is not in Berserk mode.

His armor is called Freiturnier BTW.

Well Chung has a item called the Guardian Stone that enhances his fighting abilities by allowing him to activate his berserk mode, and the Guardian Stone also stores his helmet. When he needs it, it just materializes over his head. Same goes for all other classes of his, as well as the Silver Shooter revolvers (which are badass guns that fire magic bullets that can pierce through anything) of his Shooting Guardian, and Deadly Chaser class.

That could explain something such as the ability to store unlimited ammo which when needed to reload he just wills his guardian stone to materialize the ammo into the gun.

Comment

Oh we reached 10k post on IC too, ladies and gentlemen. 10k.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Well, will ya look at that. John had the last post.

Welcome back wriggle. Feel like updating on HM and Rengar ?

Comment

Yeah let me grab my pc... Where'd it go?

Le fu.

I'll be right back.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Didn't you know? He's just lucky like that.

Same with him having post #7 as his profile in OOC.

(It was unintentional, I swear!)

@Wriggle

Ok.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm surprised that you didn't comment on my post above S121.

Also I think that the Guardian Stone just doesn't allow Chung to store parts of his armor and other things, but I think it might actually supply Chung's ammo.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Oh, sorry about that.

Anyways, yea, it does sound like that might be the case.

It makes you wonder how much ammo is in that sort of pocket dimension, where it stores everything.

Is it some kind of "Ordinance Dimension", where there's nothing but oceans of missiles and shells, all waiting for Chung to use them?
                      sigpic

Comment

Lol probably, and like I just said it probably just doesn't store them, but also supplies a limitless amount of them. Could also explain why he can use moves like Carpet Bombing without actually needing a secondary device. He just fires the blue flare which tells the Guardian Stone to summon the waves of air strikes.

Comment

@SUSTIC

True.

So in other words, Chung has a summoning stone.

He could technically pull out any weapon he wants.
                          sigpic

Comment

I wonder if Yukari has access to those "pocket dimensions"...
                            .........I shudder...

Comment

I wouldn't say that. He probably has to store at least one into the stone, and then the stone creates duplicates of that object. It just won't recreate objects like weapons and all, only ammunition of them and armor.

Magic: The only thing that can duplicate certain things, but not others.

@Cucoo

Chung: *Goes to activate berserk mode, but his helmet is seemingly missing. Yukari then appears from a gap wearing his helmet.*

Yukari:

Comment

@Cucoo and SUSTIC

I was actually curious about the whole boundary powers thing and found out that Yukari could basically pull things from video games, movies, and books.

It's actually plausible that she would be able to access the Guardian Stone's pocket dimension. 0_0
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X