Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup. I quit Elsword though so I won't be needing my account.

But I'm not giving it to anyone.

@Krispia
    Are Nera and Rena in the capsule?
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

don't worry I got a few crazy ones of my own to balance it out.

First: Never cheat, or seem to cheat, on a dragon.

Now, Fire Emblem Awakening Logic:

Super soldiers aren't made...
      They're born.

Fan service

Seriously...there was a DLC map that basically had everyone battling in swimsuits...
      Summer is awesome. Just sayin'

AND HERE'S THE LOLI TRAP COMIC I WAS LOOKING FOR!
      finally found it again...

Comment

I wouldn´t mind seeing EVE around

I like this class of her

And yes wriggle, they are ready, I also hope the fox´s gift to the gap controller gets a good use
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

^That's the... Third one. Not Empress nor Nemesis.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

This video is true.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
              Yup. I quit Elsword though so I won't be needing my account.

But I'm not giving it to anyone.

@Krispia
              Are Nera and Rena in the capsule?
              Yea well now every single eve I come across in Elsword now are either Code: Electra, or the advancement Battle Seraph, and they are OP if I recall...

Code: Electra, has "Thousand Stars", which, when activated a second time, creates a barrage of orbs up to a maximum of 50, each one dealing only slightly more damage than your magic attack, however, combine the move with the El Crystal Spectrum Mode (Or god forbid, Fusion Mode) and you can do 300+ of them.
              There are reports of a party of Code Electra doing 2 thousand above of those orbs.
              Upon release, you could actually fuse "Thousand Stars" with "Sweep Rolling's" Spectrum, if you had Spectrum Mode activated, the three orbs of Thousand Stars would be then tripled again by the other spectrum, turning the 100 max stars in the original skill into 1200 Stars, it should be noted that, unlike the above report, this could be done with a single Electra.
              Battle Seraph (Code Electra's advancement) has the Energetic Heart, a Super Mode which will let all her energy balls/lasers attack into this - combine this with Thousand Stars and she would tear through whole areas within second...

Yea...

@Kristia

That's Battle Seraph, the "OP" one.

Comment

@Mima

That soldier's a super-soldier!
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Also like Kristia said, it would be nice to see EVE in this RP.

Comment

Alright, ya land lubbers, I'm done 'ere. I fancy you all a well treated night.

Comment

@Wonder

Nighty night.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                        @Mima

That soldier's a super-soldier!
                        If that's all you could figure out, you didn't get the point of the video.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima

That the AI in TF2 sucks?
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, close. It's mainly that, and the facr that unpopular servers stock their servers with bots that have steam accounts to make it seem like the server is lively, and unfortunate people (Like the Soldier) who are looking for good players get stuck with nothing but bots.

Comment

Bots are better than some F2P players I saw in pubs...

- Wriggle the pubstomper.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

guys,, I shall give you an epic acapella

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ih20Tx-fNJs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=TL...yer_detailpage

and of course a touhou themed one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=XUed7HZtTNA
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X