• Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

Post incoming...

@Kristia

Ha!
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

So... Wriggle for new member of Divekick?

Please?

Pretty Please?

I wanna be in another game >□<
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Just imagine Wriggle doing the kick from 300.

She would probably kick the person across the hole!
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Good morning everyone

What a wondeful way of starting the day. Writing a 500 word post in Fight against Fantasy
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Goodmorning.

I'm posting on it.
            sigpic

Comment

good morning Katrix, i hope you are having a nice weather
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Krista

Actually we have nice weather for once. In this city know as the City of Rain we actually don't have any rain for once.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

sounds nice to hear

anyways, 1:30 am here and will wake up at 4 am so..

goodnight everyone ^^
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Nighty night.
                    sigpic

Comment

Morning people, I'm in luck as the event for the Tactical Trooper class for Chung's release in Elsword just started today, and I just got my Shelling Guardian yesterday and now he is level 24. I need to get him to level 35 fast! So I won't be on much until I run out of stamina with my shelling guardian so... yea ^^;

Comment

Good luck hunting wicked Nasods.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121

Ok quick: What's going on again in sector 3 so I can update Robin, I read the post but I'm not really certain what to have Robin do...

Comment

I can't believe I got 2 boss drops from Wally No. 8. (went back to the Wally's Castle Dungeon for a small side quest, and I ended up getting a boss drop. Then I had to run the dungeon again, and on that run I got another one of the boss drops.)

The boss drops are:
                            Wally No.8's Nuclear Ring which increases the Magical Attack by +60, and the Magical Defense Stat by +40. For someone like Chung whose Special Actives (special moves in the game), and his Destroyer's shots in his normal combos and Siege Shelling are mostly magical. It's one of the better boss drops that you can get in the early dungeons, especially if you like to have increased Magical Attack.

The Second one is:

Unfinished Nasod Gold Plated Cannon: Stats for it are...
                            Physical Attack +1602
                            Magical Attack +1384

Additional Effects:
                            Critical: +70
                            Attack Speed: +70
                            Accuracy: +140

Though I have enhanced the damn weapon to +5 with enhancement stones so it has:
                            Spoiler:
                            Physical Attack: +2247
                            Magical Attack: +1939

the same additional effects.

I also used magic stones on it to give it:

Additional Damage: +35
                            Additional Damage: +70 so in total it has a +105 Additional Damage.

I also enchanted it to have the Freezing effect so it has:

Frozen (Lv1) 6% Chance of Effect. Can be stacked up to 3 times.
                            Stacked 1 Time: Lowers movement speed by 30%, and ignore your opponent's defense by 30% for 10 seconds.
                            Stacked 2 Times: Lowers movement speed by 45%, and ignore your opponent's defense by 45% for 10 seconds.
                            Stacked 3 Times: Lowers movement speed by 60%, and ignore your opponent's defense by 60% for 10 seconds.

Over all how I have my cannon now at a pretty good stat range for my current level, though it will soon be outclassed once I obtain other weapons.

Also why am I telling you all this!? Seriously!? You all probably don't care about what I have in Elsword! I shouldn't be bragging! WHY AM I BRAGGING ABOUT MY GEAR!?!?

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@Cucoo

Everyone is getting ready to head over to Xehanort, to be transported to Gensokyo.

@Wonder

Speaking of which, let's get this show on the road, shall we.

(Click Me)

EDIT:

I gotta go to Subway with family, but I'll be back soon, so stay tuned.
                              sigpic

Comment

@ Mima
                                Ooh, you're not showing mercy. This can get interesting. Remember, though, he needs to live. In any case, this will be interesting..................

Comment

Working...
                                X