Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey welcome back S1 (sorry for it being late.)

Comment

@SUSTIC

No worries.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

yeah it was utsuh..

this was one of those rough days

anyways, how is everyone?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yea, I'm moving soon as well. Wanna know what I want in my room (now that me and Raiden are getting our own rooms)? A winter theme! I mean, bring in Florida it might be strange. For God's sake, I've only seen snow once in my life. But just... The subtleness of the cool snow... It'll be awesome.

Comment

I'm wanting to create a RP... but my mind is completely blank... also I'm afraid that it won't turn out nowhere near as detailed or anything like the other RP's here. I tend to make things a bit more simple, yet I do want people to take things seriously. (If you want an example of some of my RP's that I made just go to the Minecraft Forums and check out what I made by going to my content, and go to "Only Topics". but you need a actual minecraft forums account to check out my profile.

Or I could just post links to them, but if I do PLEASE KEEP IN MIND that the RP's are dead and so NO posting on them.

I REALLY want to make a RP, but most ideas I come up with just seem like they have been done before
            "But wait can't you add your own spin on them?"

I would but my ideas just come off as harsh...

I remember this one RP I made on a site that is no longer around that was pretty good and well liked, but ended due to the site closing.

Comment

@SUSTIC

You could always revive that one RP by posting it here.

It's just a thought.

@Wonder

I have an interesting question. How would HM react if he sees his father? Also, would it change his later turn towards insanity if John then admitted to being responsible for Base 3's destruction after he met Gerard?

Anyways, where are you moving?
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

That's the thing, I don't really remember a lot of the major parts of the plot of it... except that it involved a world that was overrun by demons, and that there were only a few human outposts left. The only hope for humanity were a small group of genetically modified humans each with their own unique abilities and weapons that were created by a lone scientist in hopes of stopping the demon forces. However before they could be released the scientist's lab was found by demons, and he had to deploy all the capsules that the "Earth's last hope" were into a nearby city. Also I don't have a copy of it saved on my current computer. When I last made that RP it was when I had my old computer which broke...

I might as well try and make it...

Comment

Just around the area. We're just switching houses.

About HM, while it may be a heart warming encounter, I'm afraid he'll be long gone by then. Plus, Lucifer might pull some... Strings... Anyways, God night, mah peoples.

Comment

@Wonder

What strings? Do you mean with HM?
                    sigpic

Comment

K I back.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi wriggle
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I don't even know if I should bring back that one RP...

After all most of my previous RP's ended up dying just because people lost interest in them quite quickly... It will also most likely get outdone by the other RP's here...

Comment

@SUSTIC

What I notice is that all of the successful RPs here have a sort of predetermined endgame. (Except for this one.)
                              sigpic

Comment

Well I still might not return it. Most of my RP's did have a predetermined endgame, and yet they still flopped. I do make a predetermined endgame and all (like in my one Demon Apocalypse RP was set somewhere 100 years from now, and the ending was obvious in a way. Either the Super Humans fail, and the world is then repopulated by more and more demons, or the Super Humans do succeed.) I just let quite a bit of freedom getting to that endpoint as long as people took the RP seriously.

I guess I just became afraid of any RP I make failing so I guess I just stopped making them... it doesn't help that most of my RP's were made on the Minecraft Forums where there are so many people that don't even pay attention, just call it trash (like this one guy that wouldn't let Neo alone when she tried REALLY hard on making a balanced system by adding post counted cooldown for techniques. The guy just said "there shouldn't be any cooldown" which if there was no cooldown then people would just SPAM THEIR STRONGEST MOVES REPEATEDLY...) or People will pay attention to it, but then once another RP gets past a few pages or more another RP comes by and people just ditch it.

Also on the minecraft forums the only RP's that survive are the ones based on already existing series like Death Note and Pokemon, but with an alternate telling, or... "set a few years into the future and we all are the kids of the previous characters or are connected to them" THOSE CAN SURVIVE UP TO A FEW HUNDRED PAGES. While the more original ones with little detail or in depth Opening does not survive very long.

Also I remember this one point in time where there was NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING but Pokemon RP's -.- I hate RPing on the minecraft forums, but I do occasionally return because I have a few friends that do actually make decent RP's.

Comment

Working...
                                X