Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I think everyone just suddenly vanished.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

i know right?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

This is the song that comes to mind when the RP is quiet and I'm waiting for posts.

Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm still here... yet I feel like I'm not...

Comment

Oh, The Wall. Such an interesting album and one of the few movies that I love. For some people, it makes little sense, but for me, it makes perfect sense. Perhaps it's the heavily symbolism...

@SUSTIC

If it makes you feel better, I wasn't here for a while either. I fell asleep soon after eating dinner.
            sigpic

Comment

That... makes me feel slightly better.

I just feel like I'm not even here... like I don't exist... :I

Comment

@Wriggle

Just a quick question, who is the canister meant for?
                sigpic

Comment

I hope ran lives ._.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Don't worry, John has a plan.

You know that Dhal Revive Unit and the talisman Renamon gave to John?

My guess is that it would bypass the cellular respiration. Why? because the Dhal revive unit would be able to cure status effects like poison. If Ran runs out of life energy, then John will use the talisman as a sort of jumper cable, forcing energy back into her body and reviving her.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think I got way attached to her and Yuugi ^^;

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

We'll see what happens. With any luck, Ran will be fine in the end and Chen will still have someone to look to watch over her.

And now to wait for an update...

In the meantime, I'll be listening to more music.
                        sigpic

Comment

and I´ll keep reading fanfictions

Spoiler:

Comment

@Pringles
                            And that will throw Flandre's plan off.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok, so Flandre will save Ran?

I think that would work. Her power is to destroy everything and anything by simply pouring her energy into it. If she does it properly, she could give people an enormous energy boost.

I don't know what you have planned, so I'm running blind and taking a leap of faith here.

Anyways, John is looking for Yuuka in the void of space, still trying to figure out how she was able to breathe and having a hard time processing what just happened.

(P.S.: Nice pic.)
                              sigpic

Comment

well then.. brain dying and eyes closing..

pretty much like wriggle´s new avatar XD

so have a goodnight

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X