Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

Then maybe they're impressed.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

They must have been. As by the end my last opponent was a lvl 14 Raven with no decent gear -_- Seriously, I was barely able to keep up with the 4 of the other players.

After the match and all I was sent friend invites, and invited me to their guild... though my Shelling Guardian is already in MY guild...

Comment

@SUSTIC

Mai boi, I do believe they were impressed.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Yea well it's still kind of freaky that 2 level 40 Rena's, one Wind Sneaker, and one Night Watcher were wanting to both fight me at the same time in a 2v1 Sparring room afterwards :P
          Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-25-2013, 08:52 PM.

Comment

@SUSTIC

So how did it go?
            sigpic

Comment

anyway~
              I say I will walfasize things then I don't...

but this I must...
              Take Kokoro...
              and have her go random.
              and then put it to this:

It will be a beautiful irony with somanyreferences~
              basically:
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-25-2013, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                @SUSTIC

So how did it go?
                Somewhat well. In fact we just fooled around and tested different combos on each other until time went out xD... then they opened the room to public and other people joined in the sparring match and it became an all out team deathmatch...

Comment

@Cucoo

So you were going to Walfasize Kokoro?

@SUSTIC

Good to hear that everything turned out well.

Just edited my post. Take a look.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lol Well speaking of Team Deathmatch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT_YC...yer_detailpage

Also in my post in the IC Chung summoned a Fire El Shard. El Shard's in Elsword are basically elemental enhancement stones. Enchant a weapon with one and you can get the chance to deal an elemental effect when you attack. Enchant armor with one, and you resist that element.

In this RP El Shard's are stored in Chung's Guardian Stone, and he does not have much, as he only has 2 of each element left... (except Water.) They will function the same as they do in the game, but in this RP I added another function... Though effects will only be temporary, because I'm making it to where only 1 is needed.
                    Weapons that are enchanted with a certain elemental stone will be able to use a single powerful elemental attack.
                    Example: Chung enchants the Destroyer with a El Shard he can then fire a very powerful flamethrower-like blast from his Destroyer for a few seconds. If a blade is enchanted with it, it will get engulfed in searing hot flames (that will not harm the user.)

If a piece of armor or so is enchanted with one then it will make the wearer highly resistant to that element. Such as a Fire El Shard will give the user practically fireproof for a short time.

Their are other Elemental El Shard's that Chung has.

All the Elemental El Shard's are as follows...

Fire El Shard

Nature El Shard: (Poison element)

Water El Shard: (Freezing Element)

Wind El Shard: (Piercing)

Light El Shard: (Petrifying.)

Dark El Shard: (Curse.)

Comment

Eating dinner.

I'll be back in a moment.
                      sigpic

Comment

*falls on couch* im.. finally.. back..
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121

I'm going to walfasize

doing random stuff to...a song that just goes "KokorokokoroKOKOROkokoROKOkoroKOKOrokoKOROkokoKok oro" with a part that basically made me think "Kokoro on Drugs: Walfas Edition" which then reminded me of the Okuu's beatboxing

1+1+1+1=⑨

@Kristia

wb!

@ Za warudo

and now I should finish math and go to bed =w=;

Comment

I'm back from dinner.

@Kristia

Welcome back!

Tiring day?

@Cucoo

Ahh, I see.
                            sigpic

Comment

my limbs ache in tireness because of heavy work and school

wake up at 4 am and leave by 5:30, and get back by 8:30 pm..
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Sounds busy. 0_0

All I've been doing is prepping the house for moving, mainly trimming trees, mowing the lawn, gathering boxes, etc.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X