Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Mima

How does Madness keep in one piece?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Good day. I got something for Wonder, and am now waiting fo Krispia.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I can't advance the story without Krispia, so we're still in the position of sitting ducks.

{That's not how you use that idiom.}

Wriggle 2 : 1 Yukari
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
            @Mima

How does Madness keep in one piece?
            It doesn't.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Wriggle

Well, there's still John.

After covering his damaged leg in a Darkness shell, he then asked Yukari about what to do next.

I think Kristia might be here. *looks at status light*

@Mima

0_0
              sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                Exactly. I need Krispia to charge the cannon to 100% for that side of the story to progress as well.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I think she might be here, but I'm not entirely sure.

Her light is green, but she might have left the computer on.

In the meantime, I'd might as well play Minecraft.
                  sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                    Have fun.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Well, I'm still here. I guess we should progress with the HM arc. From the looks of it, we might actually get a lot done.

Comment

Hey guys I'm back... got done with playing Elsword for the day... at least with Chung...

I won't be on much longer as I'm going to work in a few hours. I'll be working until 2 in the morning (I leave at 8:00 PM which is in 2 and a half hours.)

Comment

Hey, 'fore you go... what's Elsword in a nutshell?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!

Ok.

@Wonder

At the same time, we could also wrap up Prometheus Labs and go to Gensokyo.
                            sigpic

Comment

Elsword in a nutshell?

Well...

Mystical Gem called the Elstone had gone missing, and without it things are going bad. A small group of heroes called the El Search Party consisting of originally Elsword a young boy who uses a sword, Aisha a young cute mage, and Rena a elf searching for the El to restore her realm because without it... she can't really live.
                              They go up against a meany named Banthus, then chase someone named Wally, then they go to Altera were Wally is pretty much killed, they end up running into a man with a robo arm named Raven who lost his old friends, and waifu in a serious fight against his own kingdom. Raven was cranky and left to die, but the Nasod's saved him and gave him a new arm and he was still cranky. El Search Party beat Raven so he joined them. They then encountered EVE who is the queen of the Nasod's, they then beat King Nasod, went to Velder and fought demons, and along the way the encountered Chung somewhere.

... There's a bit more... but I don't feel like explaining it all even in nutshell form -.-

(And if you ask me to I'll punch you and take away all cookies in your town.)

Comment

Oi oi.

EDIT: .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......... Okai then.

Is it an online thing or does it have a story?

Comment

Working...
                                X