Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of the background is on the official site, while there are some parts of the story in the game (for example when you reach Altera the first boss you fight is Raven which is odd as you can play as Raven... though originally the only available characters at first was Elsword, Rena, and Aisha. Eventually Raven was made playable along with Eve, and then Chung (Raven is the only one you fight in the game.)

Comment

@Wonder
      http://en.elswordonline.com/
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Ah. Just needed to know. Because I might get into skyrim because I just figured out how it works. All I knew was that it was an rp. I wanted to know if elsword was like it. I've yet to test skyrim.

Comment

I just realized something...
          every time I hear mention of Skyrim...I get this impulse...this sudden urge to want to flip tables and blow stuff up.
          Ihavenoideawhy...

Comment

Mmhmm.......

SKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSK YRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYR IMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIM SKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSK YRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYR IMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIM SKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSK YRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYR IMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIM SKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSK YRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYR IMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIM SKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSK YRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYR IMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIM SKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSK YRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYR IMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSPAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM.

Comment

@Wonder

Did you get it for Xbow, or PC?
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

I don't have either. I never got the game, but my friend's brother does. I have a ps3.

Comment

@Wonder

Ahh.

With the PC version, you can mod it and add almost anything you want.

I actually got bored one day and decided to gather a bunch of mods and made Sakuya in Skyrim. The game became too easy.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

lol-ified.

Comment

Don't know what to post IC wise...

Comment

@Wonder

If you ever get it, I would recommend PC. You have to learn a little bit about mod compatibility, but they recently came out with a mod manager that does the hard stuff for you.

I would show you some of the mods, but I don't want to spoil anything about the game.

@SUSTIC

There's still Chung.
                        sigpic

Comment

I know. I was talking about what to post with Chung...

I know it should be simple for Chung to reply to the scientist... but I just can't think of anything.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Writer's block, huh?
                            sigpic

Comment

... no comment...

Comment

I know I've said this already, but... P-P-P-PLOT TWIST!!!

Anyways, I'm cooking spagghetts for dinn. See y'all in a few... HOURS >:'D (lol it's a scar. Otherwise it would turn into a lesser happy face >)

Comment

Working...
                                X