X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

It takes you a few hours to make and eat spaghetti?

Later.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Okay... No spaghetti sauce... This may or may not be a problem.

Comment

@Wonder

Noodles, it's what's for dinner!
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
          I know I've said this already, but... P-P-P-PLOT TWIST!!!
          I don't get your plot twist.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

He's looking for his guardian angel subject as assigned many millennia ago. The subject has white hair and golden eyes.........

Comment

Still don't get it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima

It's supposed to be HM.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh. Eh.

Comment

Im back from work, how is everyone today?
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

You are needed for the cannon.

Now just to wait for Wriggle.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry guys. Had a talk with my mom. Apparently, guess what. I have autism. But I seemed to have suppressed it enough that now I only have the good of it. I an now linguistically, musically and technologically enhanced.

Comment

@Wonder

(Vaultboy Face --->) Gained New Perk: Autism

You are now technologically, linguistically, and musically superior than your Average Joe!

(Fallout 3 reference.)

That actually reminds me of the time the doctors kept trying to figure out whether or not I was autistic, had turrets, was bipolar, or had ADD/ADHD.

At least there's no disadvantages to yours.
                          Last edited by S121; 09-26-2013, 08:58 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

there is something I have been thinking.

Since Isaac has gone thorugh a real hell in the dead space trilogy in both physical and way more in mentally part, I imagine that his mind would be a whole mess of pandora box

I would feel sorry for the ones who get into his mind
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

There's little that Isaac hasn't seen, that much is certain.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                                loli-fied.
                                Fixed.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X