X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

Oh there's more. That first picture was in fact the sane version. As for phone blocks. Yeah I like it.
    Also.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

He's a little bit of a clown, isn't he?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

YyyyyYYYYAAAAAAWWWWWWNNNNN that was a good sleep. guess I didn't miss much IC wise.

Comment

@S121

A little clown doesn't even begin describe him. Watch the first part of this video to understand what I mean.
          Just to give you a idea of what's been happening. Sora have been tricked by Xehanort and was nearly norted himself. He can't wake up however so Riku dives into his dreams to free him. After fighting a long battle Sora is finally free. Riku returns moments later.

@Wonder

Good morning
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@Katrix

He reminds me a little bit of Goku from Dragon Ball.

Very care-free and light-hearted.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey guys I'm back, and I am finally over my cold. Back to work tonight...

Anyways I won't be active until I run out of stamina with my Shelling Guardian (I need to take part in this event!)

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                @Katrix

He's a little bit of a clown, isn't he?
                *Tricky pops out of the ground*
                "CLOWN, YOU SAY?"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

@Tricky

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                    @Mima

@Tricky

Because he's Tricky. That, and the Improbability Drive in his brain.

*Tricky raises a large trophy covered in blood*
                    "AND I'M THE ULTIMATE NEVADEAN CHAMPION."
                    Last edited by Koishi; 09-26-2013, 01:12 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima

We need a doctor! D8

Either that, or someone to forcefully remove it.

Quick, get Mokou and Kaguya to distract him!

Actually, that would make for an interesting fight.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'd give 'em a good whole two seconds before they suffer their first death. Actually, when I talked with Krinkels, we talked a bit about that. You try that, you'd probably die due to the countermeasures the Improbability Drive has against that. The only reason Jesus actually was able to beat Tricky in the 7th animation was due to the Improbability Drive being out of his head at the time. Even then, Tricky was still extremely powerful without the drive, and was able to incapacitate Hank and allowed Jesus to kill him and destroy the drive, thus rendering the clown powerless, battered, and broken.

Comment

@Mima

Well, nobody said it was going to be an easy fight for them, only interesting.

The only way I see Tricky dying in the RP is if somebody blew up his head and dislodged the drive in the process.

You would then have to get it away from the body.
                          sigpic

Comment

Again, as I said, even out of Tricky's head, it's still able to affect him, and still augment his strength. He would probably be able to regrow the head. He was shot in the head several times, and even part of his head was cut off. He probably would survive a head explosion, and just turn into the demon form.

Comment

@Mima

Then it would be a matter of either destroying the drive, or using it against him. The question is, how does one use a drive?

Anyways, I might not be able to respond as fast today. I need to help with the move, but I'll try to be back every 5 minutes.
                              sigpic

Comment

Take your time.

As for the drive, they're highly complex devices, which only the Auditor really know how to use. The main drive had a control panel, where he entered lines of code to do many things, such as infect Jesus with a virus that would weaken him, and make him cough up globs of blood, and eventually weakened him enough to be defeated by the Auditor.

The Sheriff had the "Original" drive, which simply activated with a single red button, and it's effects were far more random, including the infamous rain of marshmallows.

And then there's the one in Tricky's head, which grants him his very powerful skills, but does make him insane.

Comment

Working...
                                X