X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Mima

John did say that they were going into the void.

He said that they were going to help Yukari as he pointed at the two people in the void.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

The void leads to this location: Cave of Screams.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Fixed as soon as I saw your post's location tag.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

crap.. here comes the muscle cramps..

got to rest so.. goodnight everyone >_<

good luck on your new home utsuh
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I wish you the best of luck.

I'll see you next week.

Nighty night.
            sigpic

Comment

So... Where are you moving to?

(Totally not creepy at all #StalkerWriggle #WriggleisAya #TheOneWhoKnocks)
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Two blocks down the road.

It's a 2-3 minute walk from my old house.

This house is being renovated, so we have to move.

It's not called "stalking", it's called "covert observation".
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                  @Wriggle

Two blocks down the road.

It's a 2-3 minute walk from my old house.

This house is being renovated, so we have to move.

It's not called "stalking", it's called "covert observation".
                  It's not that, it's called going on a safari.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Otherwise known as "practicing your sneaking skill". Also known as "playing suburban Metal Gear". (Don't ask.)

Anyways, from what I gathered, it would be bad if the cave collapsed. It was implied that it houses the core of Gensokyo, its energy sphere.
                    sigpic

Comment

You would think that thing could take a hit, like a cave collapsing the entrance to the thing. Or why don't they move it? If it's too big, they could just take it, and push it somewhere else.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima

True, but you might want to ask Wriggle about that.

I simply don't have enough information to make a good choice on the matter.
                        sigpic

Comment

Eh, I'm just thinking it through logically.

Comment

@Mima

I know. You're doing what I do in the fights, thinking outside of the box, or at least using everything at my disposal.

When it comes to plot bits, I'm a little more hesitant.

Oh yea, I almost forgot to ask you something.

What can the Dhal Revive Unit do? What can it cure? Can it heal people of all status effects, magic, and injuries? How many times can it be used? Can it be recharged?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, but they are good ones... -_-;

@Wriggle

Would John be able to pull a Houdini and teleport Yukari out of the deathcloud with a Corridor of Darkness?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                              You would think that thing could take a hit, like a cave collapsing the entrance to the thing. Or why don't they move it? If it's too big, they could just take it, and push it somewhere else.
                              Patrick?

1. The core is reduced to be about the size of a dumpling.
                              2. Logic < Drama
                              3. Just play along, you two. I got this. I'm not the gamemaker for nothing.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

The Dahl Revive Unit can help stabilize and get people back into battle, as long as they are alive. It is a one-use thing (at least here), and is solar powered.

@Wriggle
                                *pockets core and walks off, whistling.*

Comment

Working...
                                X