X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Mima

Don't worry, I spent all of my childhood playing the Zelda series.
    3-4 years ago I finally managed to obtain the status of owner of every major title of the series. And I've kept that status ever since.
    I really hope the A Link between Worlds is good...
    It IS a sequel to LttP so it should be puzzling enough...
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-10-2013, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Im back from a looooong day of work (meeting/classes with soon to be parents)

how is everyone today ^^
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

Nothing much is going on here. It's the usual.

How are you?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Just a bit tired from the meeting, some parents mauling me with questions

Canīt blame them, parenthood is one of the heaviest things you do in life, wether you like or not (Iīll kill the ones who donīt) raising children.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I'm tired from staying up all night, then getting 1-2 hours of sleep.

What kind of questions did they ask? Was it how to change diapers? (That's probably the scariest part of being a parent.)
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Any good cold medicine out there?
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

oh no, it was the normal stuff, how to calm a baby when he/she cries at night, what to expect from the pregnant motherīs mood swings, the normal things

what also tired me is that Im more experienced than 25-35 years old parents XD

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

welcome back!

You caught a cold?

I think dayquil/niquil works. It's been a while since I've had a cold, so I'm not entirely sure what it's called.

@Kristia

Haha!

You'd better watch those mood swings. My dad told me that they're pretty bad.

I guess that makes you a veteran babystitter.
                  Last edited by S121; 09-10-2013, 11:02 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Not wanting to sound offensive, but you'll make an excellent mother :3

I need a cold medicine that works FAST. LIKE NEXT DAY FAST.
                    {Wriggle is sick. Whatever shall I do when you die-}
                    I won't die, Yukari. I'm a Youkai. I don't die to natural causes.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I suggest you a warm soup and relax on your couch/bed

Ahh.. a mother a nice dream sinīt it?

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

What are the symptoms?

Sore throat, or runny nose?

@Kristia

I don't want to be a mother.

Okay, all joking aside, my dad said that kids drive you up a wall half of the time, but the other half makes it all worth it in the end.
                        Last edited by S121; 09-10-2013, 11:12 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Symptoms? Pringles is Eirin now?

Well, the problem is that I got locked out of my own house for 5 - 6 hours. And the weather was...
                          STORM.

Screw you Iku.
                          Screw you.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry I haven't been on. I've been on a Mega Man gaming binge lately and I have recently made it my goal to beat all 11 of the classic Mega Man (so far I'm on Mega Man 8. All I have left to beat Mega Man 9 which I haven't really beaten yet, Mega Man 10, and Mega Man and Bass (but that's just because one of the final stages is annoying as hell to beat. In fact it is one of my most hated stages in the Mega Man series)

A good song I've been listening to is this right here:

Comment

@NeoFox

Oh yea, you told us that you found the games in your closet, right?

Oh, before I forget, welcome back!

@Wriggle

And Nitori... probably a little bit of others, but I don't feel like naming them off.

You locked the keys in the house? How did you get them back?
                              sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yea I found a whole box filled with NES games to SNES, N64, and PS1 games. A few Sega Genesis games as well. It always feels good to play old classics on their original systems even though a lot of them have been remade to be played on modern day systems.

If I had the stuff to record my playthrough's of them I would.

Comment

Working...
                                X