Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I own both Yuuka and the Devourer. When that happens, I can do whatever I want.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Well, I'm managing to bring out Robin as the Grandmaster Tactician. I'm surprised with myself...I never thought I could adapt Robin to sound almost like himself here. Though I think I'm portraying him as the one that would make grand speeches, which he doesn't...

Comment

@Wriggle

Pretty much.

Welcome back!

I got lucky and found out that we won't lose the internet until tomorrow, so this is the last night.

@Cucoo

Well I'm no better with John. I can't make him a perfect copy, but I did give reasons for his slight differences.

He is actually a quiet person, but I have him talk a bit, due to him having to adapt to society.

I think you're doing fine.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh huh. Then we need to do this fast.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ready when you are.

I wish Kristia was here.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Im back and uber happy
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

YES!!!

Welcome back!

This is my last night, so we're gonna haul @$$!!! XD

Guess what I found while packing?

My Metroid Prime Trilogy game!

Guess what I'm going to be playing until I get internet~!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                  Well, a little bit of luck has rubbed off on me. I'll be here, but I don't know how long, maybe an hour or two.

@Mima and Wonder
                  Of course, Koishi is slightly OP too, but I assume it was to compete with Zommari. Turning into an agent of justice is a little strange for her, but she is your character.
                  That's due to the sword. The Sword of Justice (or El'druin, for those lore junkies out there) pretty much makes whoever holds it into an agent of justice. Until they let go of it, of course.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Nice utsuh

Im effing ready fir this!

Today was beyond perfect
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

EDIT:
                      and my internal clock is screaming at me. Nvm I gotta sleep or else things get weird...
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-28-2013, 12:51 AM.

Comment

@Mima

Ok, kind of like Issac's overcharged suit.

@Kristia

How did it go?

@Cucoo

WHOO WHOO!!! XD

This is my last night, so I'm letting loose!

I edited my post for you.
                        sigpic

Comment

Guys, I'll allow John, Rena, Nera, and everyone else to follow Yukari, but don't participate in the battle.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

We'll probably be there to carry Yukari out of the void.
                            Last edited by S121; 09-28-2013, 01:00 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Lets just say stars never looked so good and the hint is here but not here too

Snoo snoo.. >///>
                              Last edited by Kristia; 09-28-2013, 01:02 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Damn me and my precise mind.

Putting, "the hint is here but not here", usually messes up my train of thought for some reason.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X