X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok then, I already think what option ill choose lol
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
      I am postng my plan for the HQ, so Wall of text incoming on IC.
      Roger that, soldier. I should work on the HQ layout and stuff on photoshop. Also, help me look for some minor characters on video games to use for subjugated Characters. I'm thinking of Chen as one of the Admiral level, but with super stronger power. I'm talking final boss level.

sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

well, here are some ideas

antylamon
        metroids
        pizza boy (no more heroes 2)
        necromor´hs (dead space)
        space pirates (metroid)
        gerudo thieves
        organization XIII (Kingdom hearts)

I gtg to sleep, brain already on pillow, goodnight ^^)
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Wall of text done...*dies*.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Also what about Maverick Reploids? You know Reploids gone insane?

I am also wanting to introduce a character named Vile for X to fight.

Vile: Mhx_vilestand.jpg

Vile with his ride armor: VileRideArmor.jpg

Vile is a very arrogant, violent and rude character who has a very unstable and enraged mind. Though he used to be a member of the Maverick Hunters, he never once considered himself as one, and had a habit of not accepting orders from anyone except himself, which often resulted in fierce arguments with his commander and partially to his own arrest and labeling of being a Maverick.

Because of an irreparable short circuit in his electronic brain, Vile developed a strange, almost sociopathic passion for hunting down Mavericks and totally annihilating them, while causing as much damage as possible on the territory. This also includes innocent bystanders and comrades alike. This passion is also what may have led to his own arrest and labeling of being a Maverick.

In all incarnations of the character, Vile holds a deep grudge against X and looks down on him for the fact that despite X having a lower rank than him, he received more attention. A sign of this is when you defeat him in MegaMan X3 in which he says "Don't think that this is the end, X! I will haunt you to the day you die......" before he explodes from the damage. He is also a traitor of both the Maverick Hunters and of the Mavericks.

Currently he would be in Japan working with the Neo-Yakuza knowing that eventually he might find X. The moment he finds X he is going to attempt to kill X. Vile's Ride Armor is nearly indestructible to normal weapons. X's X-Buster even at full charge has little to no effect on it. It can be destroyed, but it is insanely hard to. The power of a Master Spark will be able to destroy it however.

Vile has two forms of weaponry:

Vile's Shoulder Cannon- is powerful as it can fire shots similar to X's Charge shot, strong lasers, or a paralysis shot.

Knee bombs- His knees can open up to deploy small grenades for damage.

Vile is the same height as X if not slightly taller without the ride armor. Vile is someone you should not fight alone.
            Last edited by NeoFox; 05-01-2013, 03:34 AM.

Comment

How fast and strong is he? Just a curiosity.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Vile is strong and agile. He has a built in jetpack allowing him to fly for short periods of time, and his weapons are pretty powerful. Each time X fought him he always needed the help of his friend Zero in order to defeat Vile. In the first game Zero ended up having to sacrifice himself in order to destroy Vile's Ride Armor. Vile's Ride Armor like I said is incredibly resilient, and powerful. His ride armor is able to punch through steel quite quickly. A punch from his ride armor could be strong enough to take John's shields down completely. Without Ride Armor his shoulder cannon can be devastating. Vile is definitely someone you should not fine alone. All he wants to do is destroy X, and only X in this RP.

Comment

A nemesis for X. The fight will be interesting to read.
                  sigpic

Comment

If you want a interesting fight to read I could have put a brain-washed Zero in. Zero is said to be equal to X in terms of power, and was created by Dr. Wily (the villain on the original MegaMan games.) Zero could have had his original programming awakened as well which would have made him evil. X and Zero are also supposedly the strongest characters in the X series when their true power is unlocked. Though I decided to go with Vile instead, because I think it would be more of a fair challenge for X.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                      well, here are some ideas

antylamon
                      metroids
                      pizza boy (no more heroes 2)
                      necromor´hs (dead space)
                      space pirates (metroid)
                      gerudo thieves
                      organization XIII (Kingdom hearts)

I gtg to sleep, brain already on pillow, goodnight ^^)
                      Woah, woah, woah. Necromorphs? That would pretty much kill everyone in not only Tokyo, but probably Japan as well.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Stay off Org. XIII. I might have some plans for them in the far future. *evil laughter*

Remember, we don't want to use other characters too often as other players might choose them. Org. XIII for example is the main villain for a game. I think they are a bit to major for something like that.
                        Last edited by Katrix; 05-01-2013, 10:49 AM.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@Mima: Definitely something Neo-Yakuza would do. Also, Marisa is stealing all the pots. Da ze!

@Neo: Oh god yes. Yes, that Vile, that rivalry.

@Katrix: Hide yo kids and hide yo wife!

Also, gentlemen. I'll be expecting long combat sequences. Lastly, remember the Rogue Mage.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                            Woah, woah, woah. Necromorphs? That would pretty much kill everyone in not only Tokyo, but probably Japan as well.
                            Well actually, Slashers (the normal ones) can't infect people. The ones that look like a stingrays does that job.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thing is, Necromorphs are in huge numbers, and they will kill anything, so if anything, the Necromorphs would kill the Neo-Yakuza like a knife through butter.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Neo, i think you are to afraid to give your character power. I myself is going to use Ghost drive during the attack.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X