X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I'm bored
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

and im stuffed with a classic sandwich
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sooooooo...

Now what?

I think I'm going to share a video.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Relax? Im enjoying that part right now :P

sample-771b9a8ca73b42941fb4a47b1d521790.jpg
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Reminds me of me in the morning... minus the alcohol.

Here's a somewhat funny picture that I found when I was looking for Yuugi pics for Wriggle. It's funny because you just know it's not going to end well.

Here you can see the Rookie from Halo 3: ODST about to get brutally murdered by Yuugi. WTF was he thinking? This is why you never hear about him after Halo 3: ODST.

(WARNING: boob grabbing. don't look if you're offended by that kind of thing.)
            Spoiler:

Oh, and here's the song I wanted to share.

Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

ohhh he is dead XD

and another random image I have found

28778_390526614366055_869202048_n.jpg

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

He is dead indeed.

Love the Onyx pic. I hope she pays for the damages.XD
                sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Yuugi in that picture looks like she's saying:
                  "oooook...uhm why are your grabbing my breasts?"
                  As though it is completely normal

Oh and speaking of melons...
                  I'm about to introduce the eyecandy of my story as well.
                  when you read the italicized line in the IC post in mine, put yer mind in the gutter and look through it again and you'll see what I did.

ANYWAY~

Comment

@Cucoo

Oh no! You'll warp my poor, fragile little mind!

(Guess the reference.)
                    sigpic

Comment

@ S121
                      If its from a TV series, I have no idea unless it's that infamous Zelda series that I watched one episode of and asked myself "Why..."

In other news, I'm up to my old tricks again with epic Touhou music on youtube.

I like to post comments like this:

WARNING!

This song may contain harmful amounts of epicness in the raw form of awesome music.

- Symptoms include "Must-press-like-button-itis," "Epic-head-bangin'-rave-party-*itis," and "Must-abuse-replay-button-itis*"

Caution!

May contain epicness.

-you have been warned-
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-08-2013, 12:24 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Too bad John "doesn't work the same way a normal guy does.

Catalytic Thyroid Implant - Platinum pellet containing human growth hormone catalyst is implanted in the thyroid to boost growth of skeletal and muscle tissues.

Risks - Rare instances of Elephantiasis. Suppressed sexual drive.

Poor guy can't feel a thing. 8'(
                        sigpic

Comment

so.. chief has the strengths of an uber powerful being, but has the virility of a 70 years old man..?

*falls on floor laughing* XD

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

It still works, it's just that John does not ever get aroused like a normal guy would. -_-;
                            sigpic

Comment

Poor guy, atleast he has Cortana to console him (idc for halo 4, Cortana is alive for me)

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I would actually classify her as alive.

When you think about it, we are chemical machines. Our brains are chemical computers. They work by using chemical reactions and small electric impulses.

Cortana was created from a perfect replica of Dr. Halsey's neural pathways. Cortana is very much alive like a normal person, only that she has no body and works from code instead of chemicals.

Oh well. John's problem can easily be treated with medication. Too bad he has no knowledge about those kinds of things anyways. XD
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X