X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John had Biofoam in his suit, to help Yumeko. This is Biofoam----> BIOFOAM

Interestingly enough, this stuff is already being researched and developed by DARPA.

http://www.complex.com/video-games/2...foam-a-reality

Halo universe, here we come...
    Last edited by S121; 05-04-2013, 02:15 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

The day biofoam becomes a reality is the day I will give my brother 200 bucks.

Comment

Seeing how slow progress usually is, it probably won't be used on the battlefield until about another 10 - 20 years...
        Last edited by S121; 05-04-2013, 02:43 PM.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Well that's good news. I hate it when my brother wins bets. He is such a jerk when he wins something.

I don't know what to do with X. Until he gets repaired he won't be able to do anything. Even when we get him to the Military Base it will take a day or two in the RP for him to be fully repaired armor wise. X-Buster wise it will take a few more days before he gets repaired.
          Last edited by NeoFox; 05-04-2013, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Going to start on the epic Yuuka vs Shinki. Stay tuned!
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

In tune......
              sigpic

Comment

The battle is going to unfold, but the RP Characters are going to evacuate, or they're gonna die in a blink of an eye.

sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Spell card explanation!
                  - Mobius World - World's End: Ever-expanding spirals of destructive energy envelops around Shinki. This spiral makes everything, YES EVERYTHING, cease to exist, and as it eats everything around it, the spiral grows in size and speed. The only way to destroy the spirals is to exert an equal or greater amount of energy of the spiral, overloading the spirals and causing the spirals to self-destruct.

- Apocalyptic Spark: Yuuka fires a laser from her parasol. Sounds simple? Well let me put it in math. The laser's outer circle is about as hot as a small nuclear explosion, going at 30 million Celsius. The center portion of laser is approximately 20 to 30 times hotter than that, reaching 600 to 1 billion Celsius. The temperature is not the only thing. The radius of the laser at the widest area is about 50 miles wide. This can level any cities in the Earth. In terms of energy level, while a regular nuclear bomb exerts the same amount of force 12 to 14 kilotons of TNT (50 - 58 billion kilojoules), Apocalyptic Spark, at its most destructive spot, reaches approximately 80 times the strength of the same nuclear bomb mentioned.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Wriggle, stop pulling random Touhou characters to fight. Also stop having apocalyptic fights that apparently destroy all of Makai except for the two people fighting. Neither of those characters are capable of surviving a world-ending explosion. I don't even know where you got this idea that Gensokyo will collapse if people find out about youkai.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibuki Suika View Post
                      Wriggle, stop pulling random Touhou characters to fight. Also stop having apocalyptic fights that apparently destroy all of Makai except for the two people fighting. Neither of those characters are capable of surviving a world-ending explosion. I don't even know where you got this idea that Gensokyo will collapse if people find out about youkai.
                      Thought I told you Shinki was it o.O
                      Also, the idea of Gensokyo's Hakurei border crumbling comes from an analysis done at 2011. Gensokyo is effectively something Yukari and the Hakurei family developed during AD 1884 (Meiji 17) to create an environment where Youkai can thrive. Therefore, anything that is not believed in the outside world exists in Gensokyo, and vice versa.

The apocalyptic battle was made for entertainment purposes, over-the-top kind of battles to display the awesomeness! I'm not going to go that far into a fight anymore. *PS: Shinki and Yuuka were both my favorite PC-98 characters, and I was kinda biased.

You forgot to answer the question too. Is the Overmind still om nom noming on the Amazon Jungle, or is it starting to actually invade Brazilian cities?
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

"Apocalyptic Spark!" Yuuka tapped all of her power, streaming them into her parasol. Shortly after, a laser, enveloping the entire Makai, was fired. When the omnipotent spirals collided with the laser, a sphere appeared from the collision site, causing everything within its radius, except for Shinki and Yuuka, to cease to exist.

You didn't just kill us, did you?

All I'm saying is to just tone it down a little. Don't wanna get too OP.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                          "Apocalyptic Spark!" Yuuka tapped all of her power, streaming them into her parasol. Shortly after, a laser, enveloping the entire Makai, was fired. When the omnipotent spirals collided with the laser, a sphere appeared from the collision site, causing everything within its radius, except for Shinki and Yuuka, to cease to exist.

You didn't just kill us, did you?
                          OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE

Editing right now!
                          [Edit] Alright, I changed the blast site into only the valley. I also edited out the part that says everything within the radius is disintegrated. Most likely, the spirals of energy would absorb the Apocalyptic Spark energy, resulting in a tie.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                            OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE

Editing right now!

All I'm saying is to just tone it down a little. Don't wanna get too OP.
                            sigpic

Comment

Shinki loses, and she offers rest in her castle. What will Yuuka do?

Vote:
                              - NO U and leave.
                              - Take the offer.
                              - MASTER SPARK
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                                Thought I told you Shinki was it o.O
                                Also, the idea of Gensokyo's Hakurei border crumbling comes from an analysis done at 2011. Gensokyo is effectively something Yukari and the Hakurei family developed during AD 1884 (Meiji 17) to create an environment where Youkai can thrive. Therefore, anything that is not believed in the outside world exists in Gensokyo, and vice versa.
                                Link that because it sounds stupid as hell. Youkai go to Gensokyo because if they stay in the outside world, the denial of their existence would erase them. If people in the outside world find out about youkai, it would only serve to strengthen the belief that they exist, allowing the youkai from Gensokyo to go back to the outside world. The outside world's belief in youkai shouldn't even affect the border's strength because the purpose of the border is to keep the contents safe from that denial.

Comment

Working...
                                X