X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its ok wriggle, take your time
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Wonder, it's just Somewhere in Nevada. You don't need an extra Nevada.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Cuz theres obviously a city called Nevada in Nevada xD
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Not in this. Actually, there really aren't any cities to speak of in Madness, except in one portion of one of the games.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Hokay.
            Say, can you control Suika Yuugi and Iku temporarily in Borealis? The situation is that some leftover Akrids spotted the ship and is now attacking the ship.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Simply waiting for post.

Comment

I wonder how I should introduce Axl...

Comment

He has his own merc service.

Saving kittens from trees? 5¢
                  Last edited by S121; 05-22-2013, 04:57 PM.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Roaming the suburbs of Sacramento maybe? All the small boys idolize him there? XD
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I might introduce him by having him start in Nevada. Fighting off a old maverick from the Mega Man X series.

The maverick. Would be Earthrock Trilobyte from Mega Man X8.

466px-X8_earthrock_trilobite_3d.jpg

Earthrock Trilobyte is currently running underground mining facility for the black market, and has his base of operations on some guys property (well underground the Property Owners farm.) Axl was hired by the property owner to find out what is causing the ruckus that Earthrock Trilobyte is causing.

Comment

If Mining, Saharan Desert might be fun too. When im done with Suika arc and/or France arc, I wanna do aomething in the Australia.

Also, Im almost done with my company work. Once I'm done I'll post on IC.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
                          I might introduce him by having him start in Nevada. Fighting off a old maverick from the Mega Man X series.

The maverick. Would be Earthrock Trilobyte from Mega Man X8.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]471[/ATTACH]

Earthrock Trilobyte is currently running underground mining facility for the black market, and has his base of operations on some guys property (well underground the Property Owners farm.) Axl was hired by the property owner to find out what is causing the ruckus that Earthrock Trilobyte is causing.
                          AAHW (Also known as the Agency Against Hank Wimbleton) controls damn near everything in Nevada. They probably hired Axl to take care of that little problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                            AAHW (Also known as the Agency Against Hank Wimbleton) controls damn near everything in Nevada. They probably hired Axl to take care of that little problem.
                            Geez! How many people hate Hank?
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thousands. All controlled by a single person (if you can call him a person) known as the Auditor.
                              Auditor_basic.png
                              The Auditor's goal is pretty much world domination, through the Improbability Drives, as he's also powered by them. Actually, he has one in him. He is for the most immune to physical attacks, as he simply wither changes his shape, or teleports. He also has the ability to summon any weapon he pleases, but is not very good in one on one combat. Hank has the ability to hurt him, through special punches he gained from a Halo. Jesus's Halo, actually. Auditor killed Jesus though. He is the creator of the Improbability Drives, and possible even a god. He is killable though, through taking in too much energy, as seen in Madness Combat 10, where he accidently absorbed Tricky's dead corpse, who shortly took over, but then exploded, killing the Auditor.
                              Last edited by Koishi; 05-22-2013, 06:07 PM.

Comment

(Now I need to shop my face into Futurama guy)
                                {Ahaha would look funny}
                                (<"I'll make sure to take a good picture of it ^^">)
                                {Oh... oops.}
                                (Oh great now Aya's in my post.)

Can't tell if Tricky is the good guy or the bad guy... OR BOTH
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X