X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the "strange" title is of my siding

the new one is surely that they think I work at a daycare as an excuse since I can´t have one of my own, in biological terms
    Last edited by Kristia; 10-30-2013, 02:03 AM.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Back.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome back wriggle, enjoying the night?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121
          *puts on helmet*
          Everything...

Well lemme bring up what I had in her app again.

We'll start here

Weapons: Assault Rifles, gunslashes, and Rocket Launchers...big ones... need I say more?

Weaknesses: In canon...CASTs are resilient. Literally, they can survive without a body. Their entire being is in their head.
          Ok so here's a dual edged issue with the guns in PSO2

We'll stick with Lisa's main: Assault Rifles for now

Now it shows bullets, but never in game do you run out of them. of course everything that doesn't make sense is explained with the thing called Photons (but isn't rl Photons.)
          Now there is a reload animation...so the clip does get replaced.
          Also, assault rifles have a mini rocket/grenade launcher (the red bullet)

And then Rocket Launchers...

Can launch three rockets in succession [1 per second about]
          now there's no reload between sets...
          If you use a Photon art then there's a sort of reload animation...

Finally, Gunslashes

Think Assault rifle in gun mechanic and a sabre in sword ability.
          There's no reload animation that I can recall.

Next:
          Her own physical abilities.
          in PSZ, Casts are pretty strong. I can't remember what scene it was but I think they can hold up something quite large...though I could be confusing something now. (Tbh I don't think there was a scene with a CAST holding anything extremely large...)
          As for defensive...it's slightly greater than human in game stats (and this is also true for strength stats as well)

Oh and PSO2 Logic

This...

is an assault rifle.

Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-30-2013, 02:10 AM.

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

@Kristia

Odd.

All I know is that most people are full of it and have no idea how their actions affect others.

Heck, everyone in my Highschool thought I would become/was a serial-killer. XD (I really shouldn't laugh at that... -_-; )

I wonder why people come up with rumors in the first place. I could never really comprehend that. The only reason one would spread rumors would be to cause harm. I suppose the reason people come up with rumors is so they can somehow come up with a reason someone acts the way they do.

I just ignore them.

@Cucoo

So first thing's first, guns.

Give me a minute to figure out what kind of size the barrels are.

What's the name of the assault rifle?
            Last edited by S121; 10-30-2013, 02:18 AM.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Well utsuh, it is the normal behaviour with students, they like to pick with the odd one of the group, atleast they don´t pick on the slow learning students.

So they go towards me and teachers know the rumors are like forest fires, its better to let the fuel die before taking care of it

I made a hell of work to hide my rellationship with Rebeca from them, they think she is just my friend

Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121

Aye

would you need character heights to compare the sizes of things? because I can get accurate data on that.

Comment

Before I go off into my eternal stupor what updates must I do?
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

A possible update with Nitori after she ran off could be nice. That or someone stumbling upon the depressed Zero.

Comment

@Wriggle

There is Renamon and Nera. They are talking to Satori.

Isaac might drop by as well, but it ill be after you fall asleep.

@Cucoo

That will help.

I already figured out the possible size of bullets the assault rifle uses.

It looks to be a kind of 5.56 rifle bullet.

I'll give you more information soon.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Uhm
                        name..hold on gotta go to cirnopedia for that (literally...the English wiki for PSO2 is cirnopedia. here's the link. http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/ )

...and unfortunately, the lvl 1 rifle is called...
                        Rifle.

Should I look at one of the higher lvled ones that have unique names?

And the height of the HUmar in the concept art is exactly 181 cm.

And I forgot...some of the "Assault Rifles" are freaking laser guns =w=;

Like this one.

Oh and here's a list of all the assault rifles
                        http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/weapon_08.php#nav
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-30-2013, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone

@Wriggle

I'll write a post as soon as I get over Luxord's vocabulary.

Taken from the wiki

Luxord is also portrayed as a master of rhetoric, with an advanced vocabulary (for example, describing the Grim Reaper Heartless as "a veritable maelstrom of avarice", meaning endlessly greedy, using it to taunt his opponents). Like Xaldin, he also possesses a notable English Received Pronunciation accent in the English translation, furthering his air of sophistication. Another interesting note is that, unlike most other members of Organization XIII, who banter with Sora in some fashion before fighting, when Luxord appears to him he calmly smiles and says "I'd rather we just skip the formalities", and begins the battle right away.

He is a fun person to RP, but he is hard.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

So he uses poetry and literary terms. How fun.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

well, I shall take my leave

goodnight ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodnight Kristia

Comment

Working...
                                X