X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

Cucoo has a point. There is a different. Mortal weapons can hurt Grima, but not kill him.

Comment

@ SUS

You know/played FE: A? or just from everything I explained? :P If you did play then you understand what I'm thinking.

Comment

@SUSTIC

I know the difference, it's just that I could have sworn that he said that they couldn't hurt him.

It's resolved now, so no worries.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

No it's just easy to understand when something can't be killed by mortal weapons, but can be harmed by them. I mean the first time you said he can't be killed by mortal weapons I understood what you meant.

All I really needed to see was "Grima can't be killed by mortal weapons."

Also I never played a single FE game.

Comment

@ S121

I think if I did, then I was mentioning the overall dragon. The nape of his neck, where Grima's Avatar is when he's with the Dragon, is the main weak point for mortal weapons to harm him. And if you want to know how to go about getting that information in the IC, the solution is unconscious in the medical tent on the ground.

in other words, Grima's Avatar is his weakness.

EDIT:

Oh and before I continue, I really need to know if Air Support is there. If it is, it would be relatively easy to drive him off considering the fire power. Just need to concentrate fire on his neck.
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-15-2013, 05:27 PM.

Comment

back again, been resting a lot
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Realistically, they wouldn't be there since the mission is over and done with, but I suppose we could say that some are left over, picking off stragglers.

@Kristia

Welcome back!

Tired?
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

kind of, been sleeping irregularly because of extra work and school
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

That's been happening to me too. It's like my sleep patterns have become random. Sometimes I go to sleep at 11 PM, sometimes it's 4 AM.

I hate grogginess.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ S121

I have a solution: React to the next post. Should be able to stop him and drive him off without needing to do anything fancy.

And on sleep.
                      Amen.

@ Kristia

Curiousity, how would Renamon know that the dragon and the avatar are one in the same?
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-15-2013, 05:56 PM.

Comment

And to keep it canon to the game, Grima's Avatar will not take any physical appearance change (i.e. your shoot him in the head and his head will be blasted backwards, but the attack will translate to the Dragon taking pain and roaring as a result, Grima's avatar will become fatigued as a result.
                        anyway, let's cause some quick temporary chaos and hopefully get robin to drown some how...

Comment

For what Hank, Deimos, and Sanford are facing right now, I would put in some fast banjo music.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Here you go.

sigpic

Comment

To explain why Grima is attack them now...is cause Robin is unconscious and Grima is just decided he is doing what he does best. Destroy Worlds. Lucky I'm going with what everyone said about the fact that today's weapons would be more effective against him.

Oh and someone dump a pail of water on Robin so we can wakeup sleeping beauty again.

@ Mima

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                                @Mima

Here you go.

Yeah, that'll do.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X