• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

"WHAT THE F*CK!?"

@SUSTIC

Woe to the person that put it there...

It sounds good to me. Chung's sort of matches. I don't know why, but it just does.

@Mima

Ahh.

Married a Hagraven? e_e; Ughhh...

That's a quest I gotta find, if only for the humor.

@Wriggle

Who counters her?
    Last edited by S121; 11-20-2013, 01:03 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle

Blame the minecraft forums. When I used to RP there, there was nothing but Pokemon RP's. I guess I got sick of them, and now get sick of them easily...

Oh and don't forget Ara in Eun mode from Elsword to that list.

@S121

I also picture having ALL that happen to John... and when John finally comes to he finds himself in a weird metal tree... or on the roof of Prometheus Labs... or in Six's bathroom...

Also yea it does match. It sounds fitting to him. I guess the reason why is because Chung IS royalty, and the voice has a royal feel to it. I also think that Raven's UK voice (when he's not grunting, and talking normally) sounds fitting as well for some reason. His normal casual talking UK voice also reminds me of the Doctor from Doctor Who. Oh and Eve's voice also fits. I might use her UK voice as her official voice for Cucoo's RP.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
        @Mima

Ahh.

Married a Hagraven? e_e; Ughhh...

That's a quest I gotta find, if only for the humor.
        Just go around to every bar you can find and talk to everyone. You'll find it eventually.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@SUSTIC
          MFOIHpNG:kna;elg; hierg;klasnd bqejgb hsd.
          FINE

Well, Sir Major! We can move on with your storyline!

@Pringles
          Actually there's a bit of them.

LeBlanc, the Deceiver, will burst Ahri down in split seconds because of her ridiculous damage output.

Kassadin, the Voidwalker, is the same deal.

Annie, the Dark Child, has a built-in stun for her passive, so a mobility-based Champion like Ahri can be quickly stopped by Annie's AoE stun.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121

exactly

Also I never mentioned the failsafe.
            It's a simple "mistaken identity" situation where the planned child would think that John and Yukari was their parents...but if that isn't a good idea, then the next thing could be something that sort of makes it seem like the child is confused and was mistaken.

KATRIX HAS RETURNETHED!

QUICK! KATRIX~! CHOOSE A SECOND OPTION OR CHOOSE TO NOT HAVE A SECOND OPTION AND WE SHALL PROCEED TO PHASE II - THE VOTING~!

ALL CAPS FTW~

Comment

@Wriggle

Just how many champions are there in League of Legends?

Anyways, I've been thinking of trying it out, but my computer is barely able to handle Minecraft on its lowest settings.

I'm thinking of trying it once my computer gets fixed though.

@Cucoo

Now the question is, what kind of personality would the child have?

It's kind of an interesting question. Would he take after John, Yukari, or a little bit of both?
              Last edited by S121; 11-20-2013, 01:19 AM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

The problem of Minecraft is the rendering. I think League of Legends will run fine in Low.

And to answer your question, there are 116 champions, from Aatrox the Darkin Blade

to Zyra, Rise of the Thorns
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@S121 and Cucoo

I thought of a messed up plot twist...

What if... John's and Yukari's future child does go back into the past to see his/her parents... and when a DNA test is done... the child isn't John's... definitely was Yukari's child, but John WASN'T THE FATHER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH

Comment

Ah, Good morning there

I'll say my second choice now in the other thread
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Except that they would know, due to the child having none of John's abilities, or genetic advantages.
                      sigpic

Comment

Lol yea.

I wasn't implying that it would be done.

Just a stupid idea moment with SUSTIC. :P

Comment

@SUSTIC

No, no. This time I knew you were just providing a thought, it's just that there would be too many clues for it to be a plot twist.
                          sigpic

Comment

It is set

I sure hope I didn't screw up something... >.<

Read the poll's question, it makes more sense on how it works.

Comment

@S121

You know I don't even feel like I'm sane right now. I feel like I'm drunk...

Comment

@SUSTIC

Why is that?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X