Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

Damn Marisa and her shrooms! XD

I think John would be COMPLETELY confused. I can only imagine what everyone else around him would think if they saw him in a shroom haze.

My only question is, is it the kind of shroom haze that you lie back and hallucinate, or does the person walk around like that and wake up not wearing any pants?

Hilarious pic, Sustic. I see what he did there.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

The second one.

I'd love to see John get high on some shrooms. Or just get a high like effect from a spell. Just to see his reaction when he wakes up.

Maybe he might have to be put under some heavy anesthetics, and as such will feel drugged up. To the point where he starts to hallucinate.

Comment

@SUSTIC
        Surprisingly fitting since Ahri IS getting a new skin.

Wait... Cuckoo, SUSTIC, and Neo are online... That means

ATWAP GOOOOOOOO
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
          @S121

The second one.

I'd love to see John get high on some shrooms. Or just get a high like effect from a spell. Just to see his reaction when he wakes up.

Maybe he might have to be put under some heavy anesthetics, and as such will feel drugged up. To the point where he starts to hallucinate.
          Well, I was planning on one of the creature's in the Auditor's forces to actually do something like that anyways.

Also, Wriggle, I may not like League, but those tails look amazing.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Wriggle

That Ahri... so much <3

Also sorry but I kind of lost... interest in ATWAP... and Pokemon in general... sorry...

Comment

@ Wriggle

gimme till Friday. I'm actually trying to think through something to give my next post alittle something more substantial. I just need to run through some scenarios.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                Well, I was planning on one of the creature's in the Auditor's forces to actually do something like that anyways.

Also, Wriggle, I may not like League, but those tails look amazing.
                Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
                @S121

The second one.

And that would trigger another one of his little "adventures"... More like a misadventure. XD

Lets just pray that it doesn't end up like Hangover, where he's missing his pants, has a tattoo, and is married to some random person. XD

@Wriggle

I've always wondered, how do they sit down with all those tails? What about all the loose fur that would get disloged and stick to EVERYTHING?
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

I remember the Skyrim quest where something similar to that happens.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima

Really?

I never found that sidequest, but then again, I was too busy delving into dungeons and ruins to do any of the sidequests.

Oh boy, just imagine Yukari's reaction to John missing his pants, having a tattoo engraved on his forehead, and that he married a second woman during his "trip". XD
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121

You're also forgetting how John woke up with a broom up his ass.

Also S121 did you see the videos I posted of the Elsword characters UK voices?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Wait, what do you mean broom up his ass? 0_e;

Anyways, yes, I heard them.
                        sigpic

Comment

@ S121 + SUS

...Marisa stole John's precious things?

Comment

@S121

Oh nothing... though I'm sure he would end up with a broom up his ass if he got drugged up big time.

Also okay just wanted to know. What did you think of them? I think I might use Chung's UK voice for his RP voice.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                              @Mima

Really?

I never found that sidequest, but then again, I was too busy delving into dungeons and ruins to do any of the sidequests.
                              It was actually one of the Daedric quests. You meet this guy in a bar, have a drinking contest, wake up in a church which was smashed, find that you stole a prized goat and sold it to a giant, married a Hagraven, all to find out you were being played by Sanguine, the Daedric lord of dark indulgence (like drinking, brothels, other crap like that)

Comment

@SUSTIC
                                YOU TRAITOR
                                That goes to show how Ahri is the number 1 fanservice Champion in League.

@Mima
                                Renamon + Ran + Ahri
                                Ninetails UNITE

@Pringles
                                That's artistic interpretation.

A good analysis of Ahri players in League is this:

1/3 play Ahri because she was classified OP (Still considered higher-tier even after a nerf)
                                1/3 play Ahri to stay safe from long distance during her fragile early game.
                                1/3 play Ahri because they're sick fucks who fap to fictional ladies with "big hips and slim waists" and have no life.

I used to play Ahri like everyone in the first column until I found out that Ahri is countered big time by another Champion.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X