• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back, now with 1 Wall of Flesh kill.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

I've... I've done it... I'VE FINALLY DONE IT!!! WE'VE FINALLY DONE IT! IT HATH ENDED!!!

@ Major
      Very well put... if only you put it up before I was posting. But... I just realized..., I missed a minor detail. Brb.

Comment

sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Just added something something to the bottom of the last post. I'm going to ask Remi to TEMPORARILY close the IC. Of course, the OOC will still stand for planning. I say temporarily because who knows if a 'season 2' thread will actually go through.

Btw, how do you like my elaborately detailed ending guys? (aside from all the waiting stress...)

Comment

hm.. let me guess

Mario
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

I'm with Kristia.

Mario

Comment

@Wonder

It's kind of obvious.

It's Mario.

EDIT:

Ha ha, you just had to throw that last message in there. You really wanna see fanart, don't you.

@Wriggle

Yep. It's finally finished.

How long do we get to prepare for Season 2?

@NeoFox

Here you go.

Spoiler:
                The MJOLNIR MK VII was an armor system mentioned by Dr. Halsey in her personal journal. It would appear to be the last planned phase of the MJOLNIR project. At the time the MJOLNIR project began, Halsey had planned on the MK VII suit featuring the following upgrades:

Nano bots for automatic repair of both the suit and the user.

Next-gen fusion-plasma hybrid power system.

Atmospheric insertion systems.

Slipspace de-insertion capability.

Active AI transfer protocols.

Limited shaping of the energy shield (partial overlaps, airfoils etc.).

Atmospheric insertion would allow a Spartan to free-fall from space without a reentry vehicle, such as the ODST's SOEIV, but would most likely require a drag chute or parachute. It is mentioned as being lighter than the Mark VI and is capable of upgrading itself and healing the user passively when in standby via nanotechnology.

Those are all the things that the armor can do that the earlier variants couldn't.

Any questions?
                Last edited by S121; 11-18-2013, 11:37 PM.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

yeah, how does a spartan go to a bathroom? :P
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mario... what? The 'secret phone conversation?' That one was a giveaway. Do you mean Major's ending was better?

Comment

I was just saying wonder lol

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

They rip that armor off in seconds, even if they have to shred through Titanium Alloy with their bare hands! XD
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121

Nope, no questions.

Now I guess I just have to wait for the- OH CRAP I NEED TO FIND THE APPS FOR MY CHARACTERS! S121 I need your help with this.

I need to find my apps for X, Zero, Axl, Chris, Claire, Phantom, Duo (I think), and Margaret Moonlight(I know I made an app for her.) I need their apps so I can edit them for the sequel.

Comment

... *it was still pretty f*cking epic...*

Well, I'm beat. Night y'all.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. What do you guys mean, Major? Are you guys asking Major to lead Season 2?

I so confuse!
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

im confused too to be honest

EDIT: Oh wow 11835 posts in season one.. what en epic story

I loved it and im sure everyone feels the same
                                Last edited by Kristia; 11-19-2013, 12:18 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X