X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shinki's Palace

"Ah, she wouldn't come back until tomorrow." Yumeko announced. "But fresh clothes, I do have. Wait here, I'll get some of your sizes."

Entrance to Makai

"Ah, I see." Sara said, stepping aside. "Go ahead, enter. But I must warn you, rest of Makai is a lot more hostile than Pandemonium."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Entrance to Makai

"Go ahead, enter. But I must warn you, rest of Makai is a lot more hostile than Pandemonium.", Sara said.

"Don't worry, we'll be careful.", John said.

Makai

John stepped through the portal and asked Aya a question.

"So what are these Demons capable of?", John asked.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"Thank you. Please show me the way. Oh, you may also want to discard two tickets to Hawaii. Hank is gone... and I'm going to find him."

Comment

Makai

"Super-high leveled magic, hand-to-hand combat expertise, weapon expertise, and strength." Aya summarized. "You saw Koakuma from the Scarlet Devil Mansion yet? She is a devil, so she's focused on the magics and sorcery. Demons are focused more on physical strength of that compared to Oni."
          "Other than the devils and demons, there are also various Youkai and human magicians training here, so we need to make sure not to provoke them-" Aya added. "and get to the Fallen Shrine."

Shinki's Palace

"Two tickets?" Yumeko asked. "Hmm, well then, I suppose I can hand them to the Myourenji crew. Follow me please."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Makai

"Other than the devils and demons, there are also various Youkai and human magicians training here, so we need to make sure not to provoke them-" Aya added. "and get to the Fallen Shrine."

John followed Aya into the air.

"Are the Demons immune to lava?", John asked.

John was trying to find ways to kill Demons, just in case they ran into any.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Makai

"If they weren't, would they be able to live in Makai?" Aya laughed. "Fortunately, most of them moved to the New Hell, so now there are only a handful left, living in one corner of Makai. You don't have to worry about encountering them."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

I followed Yumeko.

"Is anyone else here?"

Comment

Makai

"Fortunately, most of them moved to the New Hell, so now there are only a handful left, living in one corner of Makai. You don't have to worry about encountering them.", Aya said.

"Okay. I just wanted to be prepared.", John said in a casual tone.

"So, you said that we need to go to the Fallen Shrine. What do we need from there?"
                  sigpic

Comment

Makai

"It says... Sardis Crystal." Aya answered, reading the list. "The crystal, from my information, is one of the rarest in Makai, appearing only in the Fallen Shrine. The power of this crystal allows the enchanted thing to gain extra protection. Yuuka probably looked for this crystal to ensure that the bridge doesn't get destroyed that easily next time."

Suddenly, an electric zap.

"Look out!" Aya shouted as she dodged the electric shock attack.

Shinki's Palace

"Axl... Elis, and Louise." Yumeko answered peacefully. "Not surprisingly, the palace is mostly quiet."
                    "Here we are." Yumeko said as they arrived in the laundry room. "Pick whatever clothes you want. Most of them are from outside world, so it could fool the humans out there if you choose to wear them."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Makai

"Look out!" Aya shouted as she dodged the electric shock attack.

John shifted his body weight up and barely dodged the attack.

"What was that?", John asked as he readied his rifle.
                      sigpic

Comment

I put on some clothing. Komachi switched out as well.

"Can you introduce me to them?"

Comment

Makai

Floating in front of John and Aya was a lady wearing a yellow kimono, with electrical surges connecting five evil eyes.

2284227i.jpg

"Intruders!" The lady shouted, her voice a hollow echo. "You must leave... before it's too late!"
                          "Aww crap, I know who that lady is." Aya cursed. "That's YuugenMagan, the Evil Eye! She is unreasonable at all. Looks like we have to blast through her."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Makai

"That's YuugenMagan, the Evil Eye! She is unreasonable at all. Looks like we have to blast through her.", Aya said.

"Should I use lethal or non-lethal force?", John asked as he aimed his rifle at Yuugen Magan's head.
                            sigpic

Comment

Makai

"The problem is, you can't damage her. At all. Well, not you anyway. You need to beat her with a spell-card duel. And that lady has tons, while you only have one or two." Aya said.
                              "Spell cards?" YuugenMagan echoed. "I shall gladly accept any spell card duel to let you pass."

Shinki's Palace

"You have already met Louise in the cafeteria, and Axl was with you all. Elis is... come to think of it, where is she?"
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Makai

"I shall gladly accept any spell card duel to let you pass."

"I only have two spell cards, and I already used them to beat this one guy. Are you sure you can't just make an exception for us? We're not here to start trouble.", John said.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X